Tuesday 23 January 2018

Annie All Occasions - Digi Stamp Boutique DT

Hello everyone :o)

I'm here with my DT card for Digi Stamp Boutique, using an adorable little dog image...


This is Peeking Annie from the Annie All Occasions set... less than £1 at the moment for loads of cute images and sentiments too!  The sentiment I used was from THIS clear stamp set though.  I coloured the image with copics, the papers are Basic Grey 'Oxford', blue twine and button from my stash, and an MFT die-namics banner die.

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
Simon Says Wednesday - add a sentiment
Cute Card Thursday - something fun
Crafty Catz- anything goes + optional male birthday

I've had a lovely day with my friend today, doing what we'd planned to do last week on my birthday and then didn't because I wasn't well.  So we had a long walk with the dogs (we do this most weeks anyway), then went to Meadowhall and had hot chocolate at the new Godiva cafe... it was a little work of art and it seemed a shame to drink it lol, wish I'd taken a photo of it!  Then we had a little shopping session, and I actually bought clothes for myself, which very rarely happens... and then pizza for lunch.  And I'm off to another friend's for coffee and cake this evening, so it's been a bit of a naughty day really!

Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely evening :o)

15 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Sounds like a perfect day! Fabulous colouring - what a gorgeous card, Jo x

Janette said...

Colouring is fabulous Lisa, gorgeous card...
Glad you had a good day with your friend, enjoy your cake..xx

Sarah said...

Wow...This is brilliant Lisa. Impressive colouring and the papers are scrumptious!! So glad that you had a lovely belated Birthday day!! xx

Renate said...

Happy Birthday.
Every now and then you have to give yourself something.
Your card is such a cutie.
I love the designpaper. It reminds me of a blanket for a dog bed.
So it fits perfectly with your image.

-xiss- Renate.

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card and amazing colouring.
Glad you are feeling better, sounds like a fab day out.
Lorraine x

carol said...

Hi Lisa...lovely card such a cute image too, thanks for sharing your fab creation with CRAFTY CAZ this week, we have a guest designer spot advertised this week if you interested x carol

Melissa Bove said...

Super sweet card! Love that cute image! Your coloring is wonderful too!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Heide said...

This is so cute, love The adorable image. Don't for get to add the sketch to you post to be eligible for the grand prize. So glad you could join us. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Jo said...

Lovely card, cute image & fab colouring as always! Sounds like you had a fantastic day! Sending you belated birthday wishes! x

tilly said...

a cute doggie, thank you for joining us at crafty catz challenge and hope to see you again soon
Tilly

Carole Pollard said...

Great card love the stamp and design sounds like a perfect day enjoy Love and hugs Carole x

Debra K. said...

Wow Lisa your colouring of cute Annie looks amazing! Wonderful card.
Sounds like a perfect day to me :). Debra x

Helen said...

Love this, Lisa - a really cute image and card.

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Catz Challenge.

Helen x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Having a naughty day on your birthday is something everyone wants, I'm so happy to hear you had yours and that it was a lovely day.

Your card is amazing, I love the image and your colouring, the paper is a perfect one for this doggy.
Faith
x

Lisa xx said...

This is terrific! great choice of image and you've done a great job with our sketch.

Thank you for joining us at SSW2