Saturday 2 December 2017

Sweet Stampin' - sketch

Happy Saturday :o)

This week's challenge at Sweet Stampin' is a sketch... not overly happy with my card though, I've overdone it on the patterns I think, so it's a bit on the fussy side!


I've used a very pretty image from All Dressed Up, called Mirror Mirror, coloured with copics.  The papers are the ones that helped me find Northern Whimsy papers, as I was searching for something makeup themed - you can find this set HERE.  The sentiment stamp is from DigiStamp Boutique HERE.  The little tabs and flowers are MFT die-namics dies from different Blueprints sets, the fancy circle die is Spellbinders and the sparkly enamel dots are Doodlebug.

And here's the sketch
I'm entering my card for the following challenges
Simon Says - anything goes
Everybody Art - anything goes
All Dressed Up - anything goes (with an ADU image)

Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely weekend :o)

8 comments:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Lisa, fab image beautifully coloured and I love the colours and pretty papers
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the inage and colour combo

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lisa, this is so gorgeous hun. Elegant and fabulous!! Love the paper combo, the gorgeous image and you so nailed the sketch!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Janette said...

Gorgeous ADU image, your card is beautiful Lisa...xx

pinky said...

Not overdone at all Lisa, it all ties in beautifully. Love your card!

Sarah said...

Nah, the papers are gorgeous Lisa and suit that lovely image perfectly!! xx

Andrea said...

Great - love your wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at EAC
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41

Lilibet said...

Perfect card and colours for a 16TH! Gorgeous - Thanks for playing at All Dressed Up Challenge & Good Luck, Liz (:(|)x