Tuesday 12 December 2017

Guest DT - Deep Ocean Challenge

Hello :o)

I was asked to be Guest DT for this week at Deep Ocean Challenge, where the theme is Jingle Bells (anything Christmas)... I was happy to join in and get another Christmas card made.


The fab image is from the Cute Santa Collection from DigiStamp Boutique - I really love this set, and it makes at least one appearance every year.  I coloured it with copics and added Glamour Dust to Santa's hat.  The papers are those lovely Northern Whimsy ones again, fishtail banners and snowflakes are MFT Die-namics dies, sentiment is Clearly Besotted and I added an enamel dot from my stash.

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
Christmas with the Cuties - Santa Claus is coming to town
Crafty Cardmakers - Christmas
Come and Get It - Christmas
Dragonfly Journeys - here comes Santa Claus

I counted my finished Christmas cards today, and am now trying not to panic... knew it was a mistake, I felt quite organised until I had actual numbers lol.  I foresee some speedy cardmaking in my near future...

Thanks for popping in :o)

14 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card and set must look at getting and yes I know the feeling with cards thought I had loads till I checked I could have sworn there where. Congrats on the gdt

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card and set must look at getting and yes I know the feeling with cards thought I had loads till I checked I could have sworn there where. Congrats on the gdt

Janette said...

Lovely card Lisa, I think we all get a bit panicked , just Christmas for you....have a good day..xx

Sarah said...

Another lovely card Lisa. I love the image, design and great colours and it's lovely to see you at Christmas with the Cutie Pies too xx

Furrbster said...

This is gorgeous!

Hugz Tinz

Karina said...

Gorgeous card, Lisa! Thank you for being our guest. We look forward seeing you joining our challenges also in future.
Hugs, Karina
owner Deep Ocean Challenges

Brawny x said...

Fabulous cardvx

CraftyNatalie said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Christmas with the cuties this month.

crafty said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Cardmakers challenge this time.
Mary

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

This is a stunning project!

Thank you for joining my challenge at CCM... good luck with your entry

June/DT

Jeannie said...

Hi Lisa! This is just so cute and your coloring is awesome. Great layout too. Thanks so much for joining my Here Comes Santa Claus blog challenge :)

Happy Holidays ~

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Annette said...

He's lovely Lisa. Hope you have a lovely Christmas with your 3 "boys". xx

Marie Bingaman said...

I love this card! Your coloring of the image is just perfection! Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas With The Cuties! 😊

~Marie B -DT

Marie Bingaman said...

I love this card! Your coloring of the image is just perfection! Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas With The Cuties! 😊

~Marie B -DT