Saturday 16 December 2017

Sweet Stampin' - last minute Christmas/ CAS

Happy Saturday :o)

This week's challenge at Sweet Stampin' is 'last minute or CAS Christmas'... great for getting a few much needed extras made!


Now, I know it's a bit unusual, but I really love yellow for Christmas cards... well I like yellow in general really.  I think these papers are Trimcraft baby ones, and the dies are Tonic.  The cardstock is all Crafter's Companion Centura Pearl and the sparkly snowflake centre is from my stash.

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
CAS on Friday - Christmas
Crafty Addicts - non-traditional Christmas colours
Pile it On - non-traditional holiday colours

Thanks for popping in :o)

8 comments:

Janette said...

Looks great Lisa, never thought of using at this time of year but it does...New trend or what...xx

Sarah said...

Wow, that looks fabulous Lisa!! Love the yellow xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous cas card, love the design and colours
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Love this. Fab colour combo xx

pinky said...

Looks very crisp and fresh in those colours Lisa, love it.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Striking and fabulous Lisa! A brilliant 'last minute' Christmas card. Love the happy colour palette too. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Keti's Projects said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing it on Pile It on last Challenge this year. I wish you happy and crafty new year. Keti (DT)

Mariken said...

Beautiful Cas card, love it! Thank you for joining our challenge at Cas on Friday!
Mariken DT