Sunday 29 July 2012

Red & white wedding

I have a simple wedding card to show you today - I made this one before our holiday and then didn't get chance to blog it...


The image and sentiment are from Pink Petticoat, and I added a little bit of colour with a red promarker and some shimmer to the glasses using a Sakura clear stardust pen.  The red mat was cut with a nestie 'blossom' die, red textured card and white hammered card are from Papermill Direct and I embossed the piece behind the image using the 'swiss dots' folder.  Pearl buckle from Wild Orchid Crafts and ribbon from my stash.

I haven't done much today, just a bit of commenting and we've been to my mum's.  Holidays are supposed to leave you relaxed and refreshed aren't they?  I seem to be exhausted and can't stop yawning lol, hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things soon!  Hope you've all had a lovely weekend :o)

25 comments:

Debs M said...

lovely cas card x

Donna Mosley said...

A beautiful card Lisa, so elegant.

Donna x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Lisa and such a fab CAS design...I love red and white together its so striking :) Donna ♥ x

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Lisa. Very elegant and striking. Love it.

Kat xx

Claire said...

A really elegant wedding card - love the red and white combo and fab embossing, Hugs, Claire x

heidy said...

Simple gorgeous Lisa!
XXX Heidy

Jo said...

Gorgeous!
Hugs Jo x

Jennie said...

This is just beautiful! Hope you enjoyed your hols xx

Amanda said...

Simple and elegant card Lisa, I am always more exhausted after a holiday than before one lol. Hugs, Amanda x

Victoria said...

Beautifully elegant, perfect for a wedding card.

Sue said...

stunning card, I love the image and elegant design

Hugs Sue

Little K Smith said...

Oh love this CAS card hun, I love the image and a fab layout too :)
Kelly.x

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Lisa - love your CAS card, that red just pops off of your card.... So very pretty!

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful and elegant card Lisa I love the off set square, the embossing and image are super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Lorraine said...

Fab wedding card, Lisa - love the CAS design - so elegant!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

So pretty Lisa! Love the beautiful embossing and the lovely reds :)

Craftdee said...

Lovely CAS card, Lisa... very modern and sharp. I always say you need a holiday to get over your holiday, lol, it's even worse when you fly somewhere... you feel compelled to jam as much in as possible :-)Donna

Lisa said...

Hi Lisa, FAB card! I love the red & white colour combo and simple design ... wish I could make CAS cards look as good as this.

Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Lisa.
luv
Debby

Christine L said...

Hi Lisa

Gorgeous CAS card... love your layout (as always!)

Maybe you relaxed a little too much on hols? LOL! Don't forget you were quite poorly for a while - so your body is needing to catch up!

Hugs
Christine x

Jackie said...

A beautiful card, I love red & white, it looks so fresh and clean :o)
Jackie xx

Aileen said...

Lovely modern card. I like the lat off at an angle. Enjoy your hols. x

coops said...

so gorgeous lisa.i love the cas design ;D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

A beautiful CAS card Lisa, just gorgeous!
Helen x

Denise said...

This is so elegant. I love it the red touches.
Hugs
Denise xx