This card was made for an order - the two fab images are Connie Shopping and Ava and flowers from DigiStamp Boutique, merged together to suit the customer's request. I coloured the image with promarkers and flexmarkers and added a couple of gems on the flowers. The papers are First Edition, as is the little tag - I added a computer generated 30 and a little pearl, and the main sentiment is computer generated too. Ribbons from my stash.
I'm entering my card for the following challenges:
- Stampin' for the weekend - sparkle & shine (glitter on papers & around the tag, gems on flowers)
- Aud Sentiments - spring/ summer colours
- Delicious Doodles - loads of layers
- I Love Promarkers - let's go shopping (image with bags is 'Connie shopping')
- Tammy's Scrapin' Corner - anything with a splash of green
Don't think we'll be going anywhere today, so it looks like a day of crafting. Hubby's still suffering with his yucky bug, and we couldn't go out even if we wanted to - hubby's workmate borrowed his company car for a couple of days while hubby's been at home, he dropped it off this morning but assumed hubby had the spare key - he hasn't, it's at work! And as he parked it behind my car on the drive, mine is blocked in lol, so we can't move either of them... so looks like we're staying here for now! Hope you're all having a good weekend so far :o)