Friday 13 November 2009

Create4Fun 45 & Anyone For Anya


Apologies if you came looking for my Totally Gorjuss card - it's on the post below, I had to get this one in before the new Create4Fun challenge starts tomorrow. Apologies also for the terrible photos! The light has completely gone now so I had to use the flash, I'll replace the pics tomorrow.

I've followed the sketch at Create4Fun and the recipe at Anyone For Anya (3 papers, 2 buttons, 1 bow). I've used a Miss Anya stamp coloured with promarkers, cardstock from stash and papers from a wedding pad, although I can't remember what make they are! The flowers are made using Woodware daisy punches, with buttons and a thread bow added. The sentiment is computer generated using Scriptina font.






8 comments:

Anne-Marije said...

What a nice card. Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge!
xxx Anne-Marije

Victoria said...

fab card Lisa - love the colours

Victoria
x

Kat said...

Lovely card Lisa. I haven't done anyone for Anya for ages. In fact this week I have hardly done anything at all.

Kat xx

Mandy said...

lisa this is gorgeous hun so pretty, love it
hugs Mandy xx

Mary J said...

I love the muted colours yo've used, really contemporary!

Cheryl said...

So beautiful,fabulous colouring and I love the soft colours!!!
Hugs xx

Renata van Miltenburg said...

I realy love this papers and such pretty flower.

Love from AFA!

Renata

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Lisa, a beautiful card and lovely colours. Thankyou so much for Daniels card, it inspired me to buy the image as I have been thinking about it for a while. Have just started to colour these cute ickle owls. Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Clairexx