Thursday 12 November 2009

Card Patterns 40 & One Stop Craft 54


Hmm, I think what we have here is the cardmaking equivalent of a bad hair day... this is meant to be for one of Morgan's friends, who will be 7 soon, but I think I might be making another one! Love the digistamp, just hate how the card turned out!

I've made this one following the sketch at Card Patterns and I'm also entering it for One Stop Craft where the challenge is 'cards for kids'. The fab digistamp is from Pink Cat Studio, and I've coloured it with promarkers and added some rainbow drop noses. I'm not sure what make the paper is, I forgot to look - I bought it in my local craft shop, Craft Haven. The spotty ribbon was another craft fair purchase, and I've added a few card candy dots (coloured red with a promarker).

I wonder if it would look better with a sentiment added.... sigh.... don't you just hate it when cards don't turn out quite how you imagined them?






8 comments:

Mandy said...

Lisa this is gorgeous hun, the papers are fab with the image and it's perfect for a 7yr old. Try adding a sentiment hun and see if you are happier with it then, I honestly really like it but I know what you mean when we aren't happy with our creations it's hard to see the good things
hugs Mandy xx

Victoria said...

there's nothing wrong with it Lisa, it's gorgeous. I love the image and the papers and colours you've picked look fab. Have another look later and I'm sure you'll like it yourself!

Victoria
x

gina g said...

Hi Lisa Gorgeous card Lisa there isn't anything wrong with it at all...i love the papers and the cute image. luv gina xx

Dragonlady said...

Hi Lisa

Oh how I love the PCS images. You have coloured them perfectly.

Hugs Ali x

Kat said...

Looks good to me Lisa. Just right for a little boy. Love the cute image. I also loved the card in your previous post - I'm trying to catch up with all my favourite blogs. Not been the best of days today!

Kat xx

Squirrel x said...

Don't talk to me about bad hair days, think I'm having a bad hair month! Fabulous card though babe, really love those owls (certainly made me smile) and their bobble noses, it's brilliant. Hugs, Squirrel xx

whoistracy said...

This is just adorable Lisa! I love those stripes, too.

Shelley said...

Sorry a quick visit, I have been ill all week. But many thanks for joining in with the OSCC. Shelley xx