Monday 10 August 2009

Sugar Bowl challenge 16

Here's my Sugar Bowl challenge entry, which was a sketch and had to include some doodling - I'm hopeless at doodling so I've just added some dots around the image! I love this image and used it for the last Sugar Bowl challenge too! The papers are all CCSR with cardstock and ribbon from stash. The flowers are Green Tara with a flat-backed pearl in the centre that I've coloured with a black promarker.



Close up


Materials/ Tools used
  • Sugar Nellie 'custard' stamp from Funky Kits, coloured with promarkers
  • Papers are all CCSR with cardstock and ribbon from stash
  • Sentiment stamp from Cuddly Buddly
  • Green Tara flowers with flat-back pearl centre
  • Martha Stewart scallop dot border punch
  • Nestie circle cut for me by a friend (I must get round to buying circle nesties - thanks Sarah!)

6 comments:

Juls said...

too gorgeous for words!! love all the scallops, and the colours you have used. just lush!

gina g said...

Lovely card Lisa i love the image and the colour is fab. luv gina xx

Lilian said...

Your card is just adorable! Love the color combo and the yummy papers. The black DP with the white swirls is my fave :) Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

Beth said...

Oh this is gorgeous! I love this stamp and the papers are fab!

Beth xx

Anonymous said...

How adorable!! I love your sweet image and all the colors and scallops!! HUGS

Vixykins said...

Absolutely beautiful hunny!