Friday 7 August 2009

Card for 4 challenges

This card is for A Spoonful of Sugar (floral fantasy), Papertake Weekly (4 seasons - mine's supposed to be spring, not sure if I achieved that though!), Passion for Promarkers (a sketch, any colours) and Pollycraft challenge (buttons & bows). I've used my new Sugar Nellie manga stamp from Funky Kits, the pink paper & green paper are Sandylion, not sure of the make of the diamond pattern paper though. I've used a chipboard flower covered in paper, instead of the circle that was in the PFP sketch, hope that's ok!



Close up

Materials/ Tools used
  • Sugar Nellie manga girl stamp from Funky Kits, coloured with promarkers
  • Papermania CCSR sentiment stamp
  • Green & Pink papers by Sandylion, diamond pattern paper - don't know!
  • Green Tara flowers with Woodware button centres, Bazzill In Stitch'z thread tied in a bow through one of them
  • Chipboard flower from Craftwork Cards


13 comments:

Gina said...

gorgeous card, I love your colour choice and the image :)
Thanks for joining us at PFP this week :)
Gina xxx

Ida / Little said...

Hi Lisa, gorgeous card, like Gina I love your color choice and the Manga is HOT!! :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :)

Hugs Ida

Kat said...

Lovely card Lisa. I love the colours you used. The more I see these Manga kids the more I am tempted.

Kat x

gina g said...

Hi Lisa love this the colours are great and the papers and image are beautiful. luv gina xx

Wiccababe said...

beautiful card Lisa, love the fresh colour scheme
thanks for joining us on PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

Juls said...

definatly looks like spring to me! great card! I love it!

lil-paper-pixie said...

This is such a sweet card Lisa I love it, thanks for playing along at PFP this week.

Hugs

Sarah

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Lisa. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for trying my sketch and joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Emma said...

Hi Lisa
Your card is gorgeous, such an adorable image and lovely colours.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Emma x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, So so sweet! Love your colour combo!
Hugs, Erin x

Dawny P said...

This is just so pretty - I love the image and those colours :) Thank you for joining us over at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxxx

helen said...

what a lolovely card i love the image and fab colours, thanks for joining us at pfp this week
hugs
helen x

Paula said...

Super cute card...isn't this girl adorable..I had to buy her too!!!
Thanks for joining us at pollycraft!
Paula xxx