Sunday 16 August 2009

Sketch Saturday 64

My last post for a few days - we go on holiday tomorrow, just to Skegness but the weather reports are good so fingers crossed!

Anyway, here's my card for Sketch Saturday following their sketch obviously. Mum asked me for an anniversary card for my auntie & uncle and this sketch fitted nicely I think. I've used some of the tips on Crafty Cardmakers and added some glamour dust to my flowers, don't they look pretty lol?

Close up
Materials/ Tools used
  • Teddy stamp from Elzybells, coloured in with promarkers
  • Some of the paper is My Mind's Eye, but not sure of the make of the others sorry
  • Green Tara flowers with roses from Hobbycraft & leaves using a Woodware punch, sprinkled with glamour dust
  • Self-adhesive lace from Cuddly Buddly
  • Sentiment is a Pink Petticoat download
  • Martha Stewart scallop dot border punch & nestabilities ovals - plain & scalloped

6 comments:

kelly ledder said...

Such a lovely card

gina g said...

Lovely card Lisa. I hope you have a lovely time on your hols don't forget your sun lotion. luv gina xx

Juls said...

so cute! Love the sparkly flowers!! fab card!

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Lisa, love the cute little image and lush papers!
Hugs
Erin x

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, fabulous cute image and love the colours.
luv
Debby

Elizabeth P said...

What a gorgeous work! I love these cute bears! :)