Friday 8 March 2019

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge GDT

Hello :o)

I'm a bit late posting this, but I'm Guest DT over at CRAFT Challenge this week... there's a fab sketch to follow.


I've used a super cute image from the sponsor Sweet n Sassy Stamps - isn't he sweet?  I've used papers from an old Basic Grey pad, the sentiment is from Digi Stamp Boutique (now closed) and the little tab die is MFT die-namics... finished off with a sparkly Doodlebug enamel dot.  Oh, and a little Paper Smooches dotty border stamp that I added to the coffee cup label.

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
Cute Card Thursday - anything goes
Kitty Bee - animals
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - anything goes with a critter
Little Red Wagon - lions & lambs (and other animals)

Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely evening :o)

12 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Lisa this is stunning great colouring

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Super card Lisa, love the papers and the colouring.
Faith
x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Lisa, love the image and all those papers.
Congratulations on your GDT spot too.
Lorraine x

JanR said...

Fab card! All the layers look great! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Janette said...

Lisa this is gorgeous, I love the sketch and sweet image, so cute.xx

Sarah said...

What a cute stamp Lisa, great papers too xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh the cuteness! This is so sweet Lisa. Love that adorable image and your paper layers are delish. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Pop's Cards said...

What a gorgeous image sweetie I just love your colours too, hugs Pops x

ambbetwallet said...

Ambbetwallet เกม slot ที่สามารถเข้าถึงได้ทันที แล้ว สามารถโอนเงินเข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อถอนออกง่ายมาก แค่รู้จักการใช้ true wallet แค่นั้นเลย

conan said...

Watch Factory Global Delivery Visit website for more styles:replica watches

Louis said...

Dr K1 cured my herpes & Hiv after drinking his herbal medicines for 21 days and I was totally cured without no having any outbreak ever since I drank his herbal medicines, And he also brought my Ex back to me with his ancestral power.
Dr k1  is a traditional healer that my friend referred to me after many years of herpes and marital situation but after I came across Dr K1 he has done alot for me when it come to spiritual consultations, Dr K1 prepare a herbal medicines then send it to me through UPS courier service that took 5 days to get me here in canada then he instructed me how to drink it which I did and I was cured completely.  I will be leaving his Contact information below to help someone else there..Contact Dr k1 now on Email: drk1healingcentre@gmail.com WhatsApp:+2347084710828.
 www.drk1healingcentre.wordpress.com
Dr K1 cure all kind of diseases,


Pay Someone To Take My Classes Online For Me said...

What lovely crafts! Hanging the heart wreath at this time of year would be so much joy.