Saturday 28 October 2017

Busy Alf - DigiStamp Boutique DT

Happy Saturday :o)

Oh, I really must blog more often!  I make cards and then just forget to blog them... need to start scheduling a few posts in advance I think, try and override my forgetfulness!

Anyway, here's one I made for a customer weeks ago, and then forgot to post...






I've used the fabulous Alf from DigiStamp Boutique, as my customer was quite taken with him... and really, who wouldn't be?  He might actually be my favourite character ever.  You can find Alf HERE.  He's coloured with copics, the papers are retired ones from LOTV and the large number dies are Crafter's Companion.

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
Simon Says - anything goes
Dream Valley - birthdays

The boys are off for the half-term now, and Dex has plans for fairy cakes and crafting apparently... but hopefully I'll remember to pop back soon!  Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely evening :o)

13 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

hello lisa! super cute pop up card, luv the images and your amazing coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Sarah said...

This is BRILLIANT Lisa!! Great use of Alfred, he is a favourite of mine for gents too. Have a lovely week with your boys xx

martina's kaartjes said...

What a great card ! love your coloring
martina
x

Janette said...

Oh Lisa I can honestly say I just love Alfie, he's so cute and your colouring is fab...a really great card..xx

Aunty Sue said...

Lisa this is awesome and love Alf he is a special guy

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is fabulous, great images and colouring and perfectly matched with the papers

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

FAB-U-LUS, what a SUPER card, great colouring too.
Faith
x

Chris said...

Brilliant retirement card Lisa, love the design, Alf is super cute and your colouring is fabulous!
Chris
x

pinky said...

Lisa this is absolutely gorgeous. Loving the papers and perfectly coloured images.

Lorraine said...

This is brilliant Lisa, I love Alf and he looks fab on here.
Lorraine x

Gina said...

Oh my goodness you really should share more of your cards...this is fabulous!!! Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge XXX

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Cor.....beautifully coloured and created. Big wow from me Lisa....thank you so much...Sally-Ann xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous x