Thursday 14 June 2018

You Rock set - Digi Stamp Boutique DT

Hello :o)

You would not believe how long it took to photograph this card... I'm not sure I believe how long it took to photograph this card!!  Occasionally I like to prove to myself (again) just how useless I am at getting photos of anything that isn't square...




It's only got the front folded in half, nothing remotely complicated, but I was quite pleased with how it turned out.  I used a new set from Digi Stamp Boutique called You Rock, which comes with the Father's Day text that I've added.  The papers are foiled ones from a Craft Sensations pad (from the Range), I added some sparkly gold dots and a MFT die-namics bow die and that's about it.

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
Cardz 4 Guyz - Father's Day

Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely evening :o)

10 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

This is brilliant lisa love this stamp

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Well, that is just super duperly, splendidly, fabulous! Absolutely stunning Lisa...the paper choices and style are just brilliant.
Thank you soooooo much! Sally-Ann xx

Chris said...

Absolutely fabulous! Love the design and the image...oh yes I would believe how long it took to get these great photos, I'm a rubbish photographer and often give up trying as I lose the will to live....
Chris
x

Sarah said...

Great job Lisa, shaped and shimmery cards are absolute bu**ers to photograph!! What a brilliant card, the arty topper goes so well with those fabulous papers xx

Julie B said...

Love the DP you've used here, it picks up the colour from the inked panel.
Thanks for joining in at Cardz4Guyz. :)

Carole Pollard said...

I hate it when the card is difficult to photograph so frustrating . However you card is amazing such a brilliant design you get the photo right in the end Love and hugs Carole x

ankitag612 said...

Such a beautiful card. Masculine cards are so tough to make but you did a wonderful job! I love how you shaped the card and the patterned paper layering on it is exquisite! The colors on the watercolored background and the guitar, everything fits perfectly to the occasion! Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita

Whisper said...

Oooo an absolutely perfect Father's Day card, Luv Sam x

Cazro said...

Your card ROCKS! Love the modern touch. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What an awesome fold and fun card. Thank you for participating in the Craftaholics R Us Kraft Challenge this week!