Saturday 19 May 2018

Sweet Stampin' - bunnies or bears

Hello everyone :o)

I'm here with my DT card for Sweet Stampin', where our challenge for this week is bunnies and/ or bears... now I do have a real soft spot for bears, but thought I'd use this sweet bunny again instead.


Isn't he just adorable?  He's called Heart Bunny, and is a clear stamp from Digi Stamp Boutique HERE.  He comes with lots of sentiments, but I've used one from this set.  I coloured him with copics, the papers are... ermm... actually I've forgotten, I'll have to check later!  The stitched squares were cut with an MFT die-namics die, little sparkly dots from my stash.

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
Allsorts - happy birthday
Crafty Friends - B is for (bunnies, birthdays, bling)
Alphabet Challenge - D is for dots
As You Like It - favourite pink or blue and why (I'll be completely honest and say I could easily have chosen either, I like both, but probably reach for pink a bit more often, particularly for more 'girly' cards)

Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely evening :o)

11 comments:

Sarah said...

I love this cute bunny rabbit and can totally see why you used it again. Good to see you at AYLI xx

Liz said...

Such a cute card, what an adorable rabbit. xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Awesome job on this challenge Lisa! Love your adorable bunny and your card design is fabulous!! Awesome colouring job on that sweet bunny too. Love this! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Debra K. said...

What a sweet card! The image is adorable and as always perfectly coloured. I love the card design, so different, and the yummy papers whatever they are. Another card I just love Lisa :). Debra x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A simple looking card (probably wasn't) and so beautiful.
Faith
x

Tracey T said...

Your layouts are always fab, Lisa and this card is no exception. Must make a note to use this cute bunny - he's been sitting there printed out for a while now! xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, love the cute bunny.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Whisper said...

Aaaah so adorable and I'm like you I love bears and bunnies, so I would struggle, who to pick, Luv Sam x

Lynne said...

Aah, I love this card. Such a cute bunny and great design. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It x

Craftnut said...

Thanks for celebrating our birthday at Allsorts Tracy x

Cazro said...

A very pretty card. Thanks for sharing at Alphebet Challenges. Caz DT