Tuesday 22 May 2018

Everybody Art GDT - for friends only

Hello everyone :o)

I'm here with my Guest DT card for Everybody Art, where our new theme is 'for friends only'.


This stamp is one of many that I've had for ages and not used at all... maybe one day I'll get them all inked (ha!...).  It's a Roberto's Rascals stamp from CC Designs, the sentiment is also from a CC Designs set.  I coloured the image with copics, the papers are My Mind's Eye (I think... I keep grabbing random papers from piles that need clearing up on my desk, and then forgetting what I've used!).  The flower and leaf are MFT Die-namics dies, the little heart/ bow die is Memory Box, although I cut it up and used two small hearts instead of the bigger one.  Added a button and enamel dot from my stash.

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
Dragonfly Dreams - here come the girls
Pile It On - sports/ hobbies/ and/or make us laugh
Colour Crazy Challenge - anything goes (with hand coloured image)

Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely evening :o)

9 comments:

Liz said...

Super card, Lisa. Great design and I love the sentiment. xx

Chris said...

Fab card...glad you inked up that lovely stamp!
Chris
x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Lisa, love the stamp, love the papers and colours, love the layout....love it!
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a great image and lovely bright colours

Debra K. said...

It was definitely worth inking that stamp! Fabulous card Lisa. Your colouring is just superb. Great paper and die cuts, always love your flowers with a button in the middle. The sentiment is so funny, my first laugh of the morning :D. Debra x

Sarah said...

Hehehe...such a great card Lisa, a fun stamp, fab papers and a lovely design. The sentiment would bring a smile to anyone's face!! xx

sweetpea said...

Fab card, love the colouring. Thanks for sharing it with us at Colour Crazy Challenge janet Dt

Carole Pollard said...

Great design I love this card fabulous love and hugs Carole x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehe, that is too funny and I know a few I could send a card with that sentiment to too! Hehe. Love it hun. Amazing colouring job and gorgeous paper combo and card design. Just fabulous hunny. Hugs, Wends xoxo