Tuesday 24 April 2018

Everybody Art GDT - flowers

Hello again :o)

I'm back with my 2nd post for today, this one is my Guest DT card for Everybody Art where our challenge is 'flowers'.... easy peasy!


I've used an adorable little mouse from Di's Digi Stamps HERE, coloured with copics (still trying to master fur!), plus a touch of Nuvo clear sparkle pen on the butterfly.  The papers are old (retired) ones from LOTV, the flowers are my favourite MFT die, with sparkly enamel dot centres.  The sentiment is a clear stamp available from Digi Stamp Boutique HERE.

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
Di's Digi Challenge - include an animal
Simon Says Wednesday - sparkle & shine
Cutie Pie Challenge - delightful digis
As You Like It - favourite colouring medium & why
I like to experiment with pencils, and occasionally try watercolour (Inktense/ Distress Ink) too, but Copics are my comfort zone... I'm quicker and more consistent with Copics than with other mediums.

Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely evening :o)

15 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So very adorable.
Faith
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh this is so cute and love the colours too

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Lisa. I love the layout and fab spring colours and the colouring on that mouse looks amazing.
Lorraine x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

This is so gorgeous Lisa, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

pinky said...

Super cute card Lisa, coloured so perfectly.

Lin said...

Such a sweet image, beautifully brought to life with your coloring! Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Pat K said...

Beautiful colouring on this lovely card. Such a sweet image. Thank you for playing along with us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K xx

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Lisa, such a cute image and your colouring is fab. Love those glittery dots :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Debra K. said...

Two fantastic cards yesterday Lisa! Wonderful colouring of both, it's looks to me that you've mastered colouring fur. Love the card design with the dragon and the colour palette of the second one. The mouse is so cute. Debra x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and cute card Lisa
Dianne xx :)

Whisper said...

Aaaah what an absolute cutie and your mouse's fur is looking super too, Luv Sam x

scrappymo! said...

Beautiful colouring here on this sweet image. I think you have mastered fur!!!

Brenda said...

Such a cute, beautifully crafted card. I so agree with you about coloring mediums. I'm working on pencils, but always go back to the Copics! Thanks so much for joining us at AYLI Challenge!

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Lisa, one of my favourite images.... Thanks for joining in with the Cuties :)
hugs
Wendy x

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely sweet image and card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge, please come and join us again cheers Sue N x