Saturday 10 March 2018

Sweet Stampin' - inspired by a song

Happy Saturday :o)

Our challenge over at Sweet Stampin' this week is 'inspired by a song'... I'm no good at these types of challenge, I just go blank.  But I had this card to make, and realised it could work for the song 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun'... which I suppose is cheating a bit!


I've used an image from Digi Stamp Boutique called Cocktail Imogen, coloured with copics.  THe papers are from an older First Edition pad, and the scalloped card base is cream (not a dodgy photo that should be white lol!).  The number dies are MFT die-namics, made sparkly with Nuvo clear sparkle pen.  The corner bow is Memory Box and the little corner die is Whimsy, the sparkly gold enamel dots are Doodlebug.  I do still need to add a personalised sentiment, but left that off for the photo.

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
Crafty Catz - anything goes + optional layer it up
Simon Says Wednesday - girl power
Fussy & Fancy - let's celebrate
Creatalicious - anything goes + optional girly

Hope all you mums have a lovely day tomorrow... hugs to all who find the day difficult xx I know how lucky I am to still have my mum - Father's Day is always a little bit sad for me no matter how much time goes by.

Thanks for popping in :o)

10 comments:

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Gosh....that is just amazing Lisa....your colouring is fantastic and I absolutely, in every way......love it!!!! Big wow from me...

Sally-Ann xx

Chris said...

It's brilliant Lisa! Love the image and the design and papers are fabulous...still love that bow die cut too!
Chris
x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a 'Sassy' lady hun, love the layout and colour combo too, luv Sam x

Lorraine said...

She looks fabulous Lisa, she is one of my favourites and I love the way you've coloured. A gorgeous card
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

What a lovely card Lisa, the colours are fab and her hair is amazing!! xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Not cheating at all! I LOVE this!! Brilliant and perfect song choice and fabulous, fabulous card! Love the colour palette! Imogen is wonderful, I must use my party girls stamps! Love the red accents. Elegant, gorgeous, grown up girlie card! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Debra K. said...

Your card fits the song and so theme fabulously! Wonderful card design Lisa and your colouring is sublime as ever. The recipient will have a grin on her face when she gets this fantastic card. Debra x

pinky said...

Love that image Lisa and the cream, red and black or so striking together. Perfect!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa :_) I love this girl! she is fabulous and the red/cream/black combo is stunning! I am sure your friend is going to love this! Love the girls just wanna have fun theme too, not cheating at all ;-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Anonymous said...

Looks a little like my daughter. Very Cute.