Thursday 15 March 2018

Silhouette Flower set - Digi Stamp Boutique

Hello everyone :o)

I've made a quick card today, as I couldn't resist playing with some brand new images from Digi Stamp Boutique...


The Silhouette Flower set is available HERE and it's just gorgeous... I love silhouette images!  There are sentiments included, but I used one of the clear stamps from this set.  I tore a piece of paper (very unlike me!) from a Craftwork Cards pad, and rubbed gold gilding wax around the edges, added a couple of gold pearls to the flowers, and that's about it... super simple today!

Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely evening :o)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning card Lisa, I love silhouette images too and I have my prize voucher from last months challenge burning a hole in my pocket so this is definitely one for my list ;) Love the torn paper and sentiment too !
Hugs Kaz xx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Lisa, nice card. I enjoy seeing all your talented creations.

Aunty Sue said...

Just love this do clever

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Stunning Lisa....just perfect! Love the Kraft and the paper looks fab too. The pearls finish it off fabulously. Thank you sooo much! Sally-Ann xx

Lorraine said...

Oooh Lisa, this looks fab, a gorgeous design. I love the way you've used the new stamps.
Lorraine x

Liz said...

Super card, Lisa. The silhouette flower is beautiful and I love the layout of your design. xx

Debra K. said...

It may be simple but it's still a beautiful card! You must have been almost crying ripping your paper but it was definitely worth it. The little added details like the pearls and gilding wax finish it off wonderfully. Debra x

Sarah said...

That is a very classy card Lisa, gold and black are a perfect match xx

sue w. said...

Hi Lisa, love your card, really elegant. The image is lovely.
Hugs Sue W.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lisa, this is stunning hun! I love the understated elegance and classy finish of this beautiful card. Gorgeous hun! Hugs, Wends xoxo