Saturday 4 November 2017

Sweet Stampin' - Fairies & Fantasy

Hello... ok, so I failed slightly with the 'more frequent blogging' thing... must try harder this week!  Had a lovely week with the boys though... well, mainly Dex, as Morgan spends most of his time in his dressing gown, on his Xbox in the dark.  Managed to drag him out for a walk once though, which is a fairly major achievement with a teenage boy I think!

So, anyway... our challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week is 'fairies & fantasy'.  I have a basket of images that I've either stamped or printed, and then not got round to colouring, so I thought I'd have a rummage and choose one from there.


I'd forgotten about this image - she's adorable, isn't she?!  She's a digi from CC Designs, but I don't know if she's even available anymore... maybe as a stamp?  I coloured her with copics and a touch of prisma pencil.  The papers are new (to me) from Polka Doodles, they're called Belle Papillon, the star die is Memory Box, sentiment is Clearly Besotted.  Finished off with some Glamour Dust sparkle for her wings and a sparkly enamel dot... oh, and some lace I found in my stash.

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
Aud Sentiments - bingo (pink, digi, die cuts)
Crazy 4 Challenges - layer it up
Cutie Pie - think pink

Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely evening :o)

13 comments:

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Lisa. She is adorable and I love your colouring.
Lorraine x

Janette said...

So cute and pretty, your colouring is gorgeous to Lisa...
Glad you had a good week with the boys, ours all go back Monday so it'll be very quiet here for a few hours....xxx

Chris said...

Such a sweet and pretty image Lisa, beautifully coloured of course:)
Lovely shape and papers and design.
Had to smile about Morgan living in his dressing gown and glued to his X box, my teenage nephews are exactly the same, we call their bedrooms 'the caves' and are convinced that they think daylight is dangerous!
Chris
x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Lisa xx
Dianne xx :)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a cutie, fab colouring

pinky said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, your colouring is amazing and the shape of the card just sets it all off.

Wendy said...

Adorable! absolutely gorgeous Lisa..... Thanks for playing along with the Cuties :)
Hugs
Wendy xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh this is so sweet Lisa! I love the cute fairy and your fab card design. Just gorgeous hun. Your colouring is fabulous!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Crafty Moone Cards said...

This is so gorgeous Lisa, thanks for joining us @ Cutie Pie's. Sue x

Sarah said...

Oh I love this adorable little pink beauty Lisa. Perfect colouring and such pretty paper. Lovely to see you at the cutie pies xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A GORGEOUS card, beautifully coloured too Lisa.
Faith
x

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely sweet card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie Challenge cheers Sue x

Billie A said...

Beautiful. I love the colors and image. so cute. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.
Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative With Stamps
Catch The Bug
Inspiration Destination
Paper Play Sketches
The Merry Christmas Challenge
Sunny Day Crafting
Pause Dream Enjoy
Craftaholic R US