Saturday 18 November 2017

Sweet Stampin' - birthday

Happy Saturday :o)

It's our birthday over at Sweet Stampin', so we'd love you to join in with your 'birthday' themed creations!


I rummaged through my stamps recently, and realised I haven't coloured a Sugar Nellie for ages... so, I grabbed one and had a play!  Her hair is a teeny bit intimidating, but you have to try, right?  I don't think this stamp is available anymore, but her name is Tabitha and you can find other Sugar Nellies HERE.  She's coloured with copics, the papers are My Mind's Eye 'Cambridge Court', sentiment is an old one from CC Designs, numbers are Crafter's Companion dies (coated in Nuvo clear sparkle pen).

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
Crafty Catz - anything goes
In The Pink - spots and/ or stripes (not sure if I have enough pink?)
Aud Sentiments - anything goes + sentiment
Addicted to Stamps - use more than 1 stamp

Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely weekend :o)

13 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Lisa this is lovely brings back memories when sugar Nellie stamps where the must have. Thanks for sharing at CC this week

Janette said...

Lisa I love your card and that stamp is still as gorgeous...so sad that SN blog has gone...
Glad to see you join us at CraftyCatz this week...x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card I love it. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge Blog for challenge 393 the theme is Anything Goes with the optional theme of Sparkle and Shine and the sponsor is Polkadoodles. Hugs Jackie (DT)

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, love the image and your beautiful colouring! Fab L/O with that striking mix of DP. Didn't realise that Sugar Nellie images were still available, thought the shop had closed, so thanks for that!
Chris
x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Lisa love the stamp you have used i think i have a couple of these some where enjoy your week end
Dianne xx :)

Furrbster said...

Great card for a teenage girl!! I am sure the recipient will lurve it!!

Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Sarah said...

A fab card for a sweet 16 Lisa. What a lovely stamp and the papers are gorgeous xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lisa, this is gorgeous hunny. I love that image and your fab card design. I so love Sugar Nellie, it's lovely to a SN coloured up. Love the fun and funky paper combo too, perfect for a teen card. Hugs, Wends xoxo

pinky said...

Love your card Lisa, that image is so sweet.

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

A beautiful card for a sweet 16th birthday Lisa. You did a great job colouring the girl, beautiful highlights in her hair.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt ATSC)

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Lisa, she looks fabulous and I love the bright colours
Lorraine x

Sandy said...

Great design, love all the different papers and the fab image. Sorry I'm late popping in. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments Challenge blog.
Hugs, Sandy DT

Larissa said...

Fabulous card with a great layout and a really lovely image. Thanks so much for joining us at In the pink!

Big hugs,
Larissa