Saturday 24 June 2017

Mirabelle

Happy Saturday :o)

I bought Trimcraft's Mirabelle collection ages ago and then hardly used it (surprise, surprise...), but I thought Pav's mum might like it so used it to make her 'names day' card (a Polish thing).



The decoupage, papers, sentiment and pearl embellishments are all from the Mirabelle collection, the butterfly and flowers are old Prima ones and the ribbon is old stash too.

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
Simon Says - patterned paper
Shopping Our Stash - think pink
In The Pink - special occasion
Alphabet Challenge - H for hearts

I've been for a fairly unsuccessful shopping trip with Pav today.  One downside of losing weight is that none of my summer things fit anymore, and I have absolutely nothing dressy to go out in.  The problem is, my idea of what suited me before was anything that covered me up!  Now I'm on the small side of a UK size 14 (still hoping to end up a couple of sizes smaller - I'm only 5ft 2") and I don't have any idea what suits me, let alone what's now 'in'.  After several hours of traipsing round the shops, I came away with a pair of pink pyjamas and some navy linen trousers... not quite what I had in mind lol.

Thanks for popping in :o)

14 comments:

Liz said...

A beautiful card, very elegant and a gorgeous image.

Good luck with your next shopping trip! xx

Kim said...

Gorgeous card and love the papers x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO very beautiful, I'm sure MiL will love it.
Faith
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card. Well done pn the weight loss

Juls said...

Squeeeeeeee I love this!!! Adore Anything Leanne Ellis .. love what u have done here!! Xx

Debra K. said...

Gorgeous card Lisa! I'm sure I've got these papers somewhere, must dig them out as they look so lovely on your card. Really pretty embellishments and ribbon. I'm sure you MIL will love her names day card.
Are the pyjamas dressy? Only joking :D. I often find asking a sales assistant who's not known my size before for help as they'll pick things you'd never have tried. Debra x

Janette said...

Gorgeous card and the papers are just so pretty, love them...my soon to be DIL is Polish, they have some lovely day celebrations don't they....enjoy your new pj's...x

Sarah said...

What a pretty card Lisa and I am sure the Mum in law will love it. You can't go wrong with pink pj's and navy linen trousers!! xx

Tammy said...

What a stunning image and papers, I love the shabby chic feel! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
Tammy x

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card! Such a lovely image! Very sweet papers too!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty what a gorgeous design Love and hugs Carole x

Liz Williams said...

I love this pretty decoupaged image. Love all your pretty layers on this.

Julie B said...

Such a pretty card, so soft and feminine.
Thanks for playing at the Alphabet Challenge blog. :)

Annette said...

Awww, beautiful card Lisa.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
In The Pink Challenge
Squirrel's not-so-random Challenge
As You Like It Challenge.