Tuesday 27 June 2017

Cosmos Flowers in Blue

Hello... another midweek post, I'm on a roll lol.

This one's very similar to a pink card I made recently - mum asked me for another one.  I'd actually planned on making one in purples, so started with Shaded Lilac distress ink, which appears to be totally blue here... never mind eh?!



Items Used
Stamp - Woodware Cosmos Flowers
Colouring - Distress Inks and Nuvo Aqua Shimmer (glitter pens)
Creative Dies Stencils - Leaves
Background, stenciling & colouring - Distress Inks in Shaded Lilac, Shabby Shutters & Scattered Straw
Memento Ink in Paris Dusk (for the sentiment)
Nuvo Crystal Drops in Gloss White (dots around image)
Pearls & ribbon from my stash

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
Simon Says (Monday) - stencil it
Ribbon Girls - any image + ribbon
Allsorts - flower power

Also, I've just set up Instagram (at last!)... I've no idea what I'm doing with it really, but if you use it I'm on there as wishcraftcards.  Finding it a bit scary and confusing at the moment, but I don't like new things... hopefully I'll get used to it!

Thanks for popping in :o)

12 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I had a look at instagram, didn't understand it so didn't bother, good luck. This is lovely, great colours

Kim said...

Gorgeous card, love the soft effect with the colours and flowers. I've also just set up on Instagram- still trying to work it out! X

Liz said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours and the stencilling is really lovely. I've not attempted to try Instagram - I'm not sure where to start with it! xx

brenda said...

Such a very pretty creation and super colour palette, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge Flower Power theme this week.

B x

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty love the gorgeous colours and fab flowers love and hugs Carole x

Sarah said...

Such a pretty card Lisa, the colours are gorgeous and I particularly like the stencilled "panels" behind the beautiful stamped image xx

Annette said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful card, beautiful colours.
Faith
x

Ellibelle said...

This is really pretty, beautifully designed card!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I loved the first one you did Lisa and this is just as gorgeous! Love the blue and green combo (it does look cornflower blue, but I bet looks just as gorgeous in it's actual purple colour). The beautiful background panels are so pretty and the pearl centres on the flowers are the perfect finish. Another stunning inky creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sandra said...

Such a pretty card, love the color combo and the wonderful flowers. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Debra K. said...

Loved it in pink, love it in blue too! Wonderful colour combination and so beautifully painted. I really like this card design with the stamped panels.
I set up Instagram and before I did anything with it, it said I'd done something illegal and blocked me. I don't even know what I did >:(! Debra x