Saturday 22 April 2017

Sweet Stampin' - I wish I could fly...

Hello :o)

Our challenge for this week over at Sweet Stampin' is 'I wish I could fly...', which is open to interpretation I suppose, but basically things that can fly!


I've used an old Elzybells stamp that I've had for many years... I soooo miss Elzybells!

Items Used
Stamp - Elzybells (now closed)
Colouring - copics
Sentiment - WPlus9

I'm slightly dreading this week's weigh in, as I've relaxed things due to the overwhelming urge to eat Easter eggs and Pav's had the week off too which always means more food.  I suppose a week off won't hurt too much, I'll cut back again next week!  We've walked for hours most days though, so maybe I'll be lucky and that'll be enough to counteract all the excess...

Thanks for popping in, hope you're having a lovely weekend :o)

10 comments:

Sarah said...

What a super card Lisa, love the colour choice and the very sweet bear. Easter egg chocolate is calorie free you know, so it doesn't count!! If only!! xx

Janette said...

Super cute image and love the design of your card.....
Don't worry about the weigh in, it'll all we work out....a little of what you fancy and all that...lol....xx

Kamilicrafts said...

This is gorgeous, love the colours :) Kim

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love this card. Your image and colouring are wonderful and the papers and layout are perfect
Hugs Kelly

Wendy said...

Fabulous, super cute image.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Annette said...

Fab image and a lovely card for him. xx

Debra K. said...

Oh I love the cute image, really fun! Fabulous colouring especially of the sheet that you've made so billowy (didn't realize this was actually a word but computer said yes :D!)
Don't worry about your weigh in even if you have put weight on, if you're really good this week it will fall right off again. I always found it usually gives your metabolism a kick in the pants having time off your diet for the week after your naughtiness. Debra x

Lorraine said...

A fab card Lisa, the stamp is so sweet and I love the design
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so cute, those broght colours really suit your style

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I just love this card! Perfect image for our 'Wish I Could Fly' challenge. You utterly nailed it hun. Love the striking paper combo too! Hugs, Wends xoxo