Tuesday 25 April 2017

Sweet Bird House - DigiStamp Boutique DT

Hello :o)

My mum asked me for a new home card, which gave me an excuse to colour this adorable Sweet Bird House image from DigiStamp Boutique.


Items Used
Image - Sweet Bird House - DigiStamp Boutique
Sentiment - Sketchy House - DigiStamp Boutique
Colouring - copics
Papers - Simple Stories Sunshine & Happiness
Flowers - MFT Die-namics Flower & Leaf Trio
Doodlebug enamel dots
Distress Ink in Picked Raspberry

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
Simon Says - showers or flowers
Moving Along With The Times - birds & feathers

I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself today... in pain due to a dog walking accident yesterday.  It could only happen to me lol!  I was walking with a friend, and her dog's quite young and giddy, and getting fairly big (lab cross)... the dogs were running and playing and we were chatting.  The next thing I knew I was flat on my back!  My friend's dog had run into the back of my knees at full speed, and because I wasn't expecting it I went straight down, but my head hit the ground first.  So I appear to have a sort of whiplash injury from walking the dog lol.  It was very funny though, took us ages to be able to carry on walking because we couldn't stop laughing :o)

 Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely evening!

17 comments:

Pia S said...

Sweet image and a super layout with bright, cheerful colors. Well designed!

Tracey T said...

Such a lovely card - fabby layout and gorgeous colours xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A beautiful sunny card.
Faith
x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Lisa, love this image and the bright colours and pretty papers.
Hope you're OK after your fall, not too sore.
Lorraine x

Virginia L. said...

This is SO sweet! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Showers and/or Flowers” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

Virginia L. said...

Amazing layering and colors! Love this! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Showers and/or Flowers” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a cute image and adorable card. I love the colour combo and papers you have used. That's a fun story you can tell your grandchildren, that you got whiplash from walking the dog :)
Lorraine

Chris said...

So cute and I love your beautiful design.
Hope you've recovered from your fall...been 'taken out' many times by my Danes, can be pretty painful!
Chris
x

Lucy Patrick said...

Such a gorgeous card, love it, I've saved it to one of my Pinterest boards! I hope you're feeling ok today after your fall XOX Lucy

Debra K. said...

What a fabulous new home card Lisa! I love your card design and those yummy papers which you coloured the image to match perfectly. The flowers are so cute with the enamel dot centres. Love this!
Definitely sounds like a You've Been Framed moment :D but the neck pain is no joke unfortunately. Hope it gets better soon. Debra x

Janette said...

It's so sweet and pretty Lisa....do hope your ok hun, ouch...... that really must have hurt, take care....x

Juls said...

So gorgeous love the image & the gorgeous colours, such a happy card xx

Wendy L said...

Thanks for joining in at MAWTT with your lovely card, super cute.
My friend had the same happen to her with her own Lab puppy, she broke her knee and was affected for over a year.!!!!

Kat W said...

What a gorgeously colourful card, such a sweet image and beautiful design :-)
I hope you are feeling less sore today.
Big hugs, Kat xx

Carole Pollard said...

Such a sweet card its just gorgeous love and hugs Carole x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh no Lisa! Funny, but OUCH!!! Hope you're well on the mend now and your head's okay. Love your sweet card. The papers are delish and the card layout and design is utterly fab! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Craft buddy said...

Beautiful spring card, I love your colors, the birds and the flowers all accent the papers so well. Great card. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week! xJessie