Wednesday 1 March 2017

Sweet Stampin' - one layer

Ok... so I got out of the habit of blogging again!  Let's have another try...

Here's my card for the new challenge at Sweet Stampin', which is to make a 'one layer card'.  I should have posted this on Saturday, but there are still a few days left to play along (if you're quicker than I am...).


I prefer not to make one layer cards really, although I don't find them as scary as I used to.  I did end up cheating slightly with this one though, as it didn't feel quite finished without the twine.

Items Used
Stamps - Clearly Besotted
Inks - Stampin' Up 'soft sky', 'night of navy', 'crumb cake' & 'baked brown sugar'
Stitched wavy line die - L'il Inkers?
Enamel heart & brown dot - Doodlebug
Navy twine from my stash

Off to finish clipping the dog's hair... I started hours ago, but have to take plenty of breaks because he gets fed up.  Must get it finished today though, or he'll be lopsided for his walk tomorrow and all his doggy friends will laugh at him ;o)

Thanks for popping in... hope you have a lovely evening!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful stamping ...and I love the added twine!
Hope you finished the dog's haircut...hate to think of all his pals laughing at him! Dogs do get very embarrassed you know! :)
Chris
x

Debra K. said...

Wonderful card Lisa! I love the design and agree that the twine was a great addition for it.
You definitely can't have a lopsided hair cut on him as he and you will feel silly on his next walk :D. Debra x

Juls said...

Gorgeous!! Xx