Saturday 11 February 2017

Sweet Stampin' - masculine

Happy Saturday :o)

This week's challenge at Sweet Stampin' is 'masculine', which is probably one of the easiest themes for me as I love making male cards... I know I'm a bit strange though!


Items Used
Image - My Batty Hero - Tiddly Inks
Colouring - Spectrum Noir Illustrators & Colourblend Pencils
Papers - Echo Park 'Magical Adventure'
Sentiment stamp - Paper Smooches
Banner die - Memory Box?
Doodlebug enamel dots

We've hardly stopped today... took Dex for a haircut, then to a Lego Batman 'make & take' at Toys'R'Us, then went shopping to spend some of his birthday and Christmas money, then straight out for a very wet, muddy walk with the dog... I now have a wet, stinky dog snuggled up next to me!

Thanks for popping in, hope you're having a lovely weekend :o)

11 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Lisa, Awww thats so cute, what a fab image...x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lisa that's so cute hun! I love the black and yellow combo and your colouring, swoon, if only I had that skill!!! Gorgeous boys card hun, I love it. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Debra K. said...

Fab card Lisa! Your colouring really is fantastic. Great colour combination too.
Sounds like your had a full day. I bet Dex had a great time.
Sorry if I've missed any posts but I've been ill. Debra x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and wonderful card Lisa
Dianne xx :)

Carole Pollard said...

This is just the perfect boy card i just love it the colours work so well Love and hugs Carole x

Lynne said...

This is just fabulous. I belong to a group that has been asked to send a card to a little boy having cancer treatment. I'd love to case this and send it to him if that's ok.
Lynne xxx

Sarah said...

Fab colours Lisa and brilliant colouring too. Sounds like a fun day to me!! xx

Pia S said...

I love DPs and these go so well with the image and a masculine look.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautifully put together, great image and papers.
Faith
x

Anonymous said...

Fabuloys card ! My godson would love this x

Juls said...

Love it xx