Sunday 14 October 2012

Thanksgiving candy winner!

Hello :o)  Hope you've all had a great weekend!

Mine's been very busy, so I'm sorry if I've not managed to pop over to your blog - I'm going to do a bit more catching up now.

I just popped in to announce the winner of the Flourishes stamp set for Thanksgiving.

And the lucky one is....

No. 25 - Angela

Congratulations Angela!  Could you email me with your address, and I'll get your prize posted :o)

Enjoy the rest of your evening, I'll hopefully be back tomorrow with a card.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my word, I can't believe it! I saw my name and thought, "Oh it has to be someone else." Then I clicked on the link and it was me...thank you so much! I will email you.

Janette said...

Well done Angela, hope you enjoy and thanks again Lisa.xx