Tuesday 23 October 2012

A little gift wallet...

While I was demoing on Saturday, hubby was supposed to be taking the boys to a naming ceremony for his friend's little boy.  I'd seen this little gift wallet on the very lovely Vicky's blog, and couldn't wait to have a go, so thought I'd make one for hubby to put a gift card in... it can be used to put money in too, and is so easy I'm sure I'll be making more.  Thanks for the fab tutorial Vicky!

As I said, hubby was supposed to be going, but he actually got 5 minutes away from the venue and Dex's little voice piped up in the back... 'I need to get out!' and then he was very sick... everywhere... So they all went home again!  I'm quite glad I was demoing ;o)

with the tag/ pocket inside the wallet


with the tag/ pocket pulled out


Items Used
White linen cardstock - Papermill Direct
Pre-coloured die cut image - LOTV
Digi papers (printed onto linen card) - Pink Petticoat
Tab punch - Stampin' Up
Ribbon & baker's twine - Fantastic Ribbons
Sentiment stamp - LOTV

I'm entering my wallet for the 'anything goes' challenge at Lili's Little Fairies.

Running a bit late (last minute trip to Asda for dressing up stuff for Dex... blimmin' schools lol!) so I'll keep this fairly short.  Hope you enjoy the rest of your evening :o)

31 comments:

Claire said...

I saw this on Vicky's blog too - they are so lovely and do the job perfectly. Hugs, Claire x

Whisper said...

Aaah what an absolute sweetie.

There must be a bug going round, as lots of H's friends at school seem to be dropping like flies !!, Luv Sam x

Caroline said...

I love this the image is adorable and the design is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous little wallet x Susan x

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! poor Dex, hope he's ok now. Love this gorgeous gift card, the image is so adorable.

Donna x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lisa. I love the sweet image and the beautiful colour.
Such a fab design, thanks for the link.
I hope Dex is okay now!

hugs Sue

Lisa said...

Hi Lisa, This is lovely ... FAB design and cute image. Hope Dex is feeling better now.

Lisa x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous wallet and a fabulous idea! Love the image and papers.
I hope Dex is feeling much better now.
Lorraine x

Sharon said...

This is lovely Lisa. Love the image and a fabulous idea for a gift wallet.
Hugs Sharon. x

The Crafty Blonde said...

Great little gift card, Fab image and love the papers xx

Jude said...

This is really gorgeous Lisa. Hope Dex is feeling ok now, My son Sam said one of the girl's in his class did exactly the same thing!

Hugs
Judex

Kat said...

Lovely little gift wallet Lisa. Must check out the tutorial so I can make some for Christmas.

Kat xx

Vicky said...

Hiya sweetie loving this its gorgeous, the colours are lush, love the papers.
Hope Dex is feeling better hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Vicky said...

Hiya sweetie loving this its gorgeous, the colours are lush, love the papers.
Hope Dex is feeling better hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Kelly Schelske said...

It's fabulous Lisa!

Kim said...

Great idea! That image is so sweet too!

Squirrel x said...

Awwh, just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at LLF Anything Goes this week. Hugs Sxx

Jackie said...

Oh this is so sweet :o)
Poor little Dex, I hope he is better now!
Jackie xx

Doreen said...

adorable card Lisa. Lokks so great. Love it
Have a nice day
Hugs
Doreen xx

rachel said...

gorgeous wallet Lisa - might have to check out the tutorial as Christmas is a coming and those gift cards for 'game' will be being bought!!! Hope Dex is feeling better now! Hugs rachel xx

Mayflower said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image. xx

coops said...

so gorgeous lisa.the image is really sweet and fabulous design :D

x coops xx

rosie said...

gorgeous image. fab colours. brilliant idea for gift cards. must do some myself!!

Christine L said...

Fabbie wallet card Lisa... love that image and the DP's you've used... and poor old Dex... not nice being travel sick!

Hugs
Christine x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Awesome card Lisa! I must check out the tutorial, a truly fab idea. I hope your lil' dude is feeling better now. Hugs, Wends x

Mau xx said...

Oh! poor little man, sending hugs xx
love the wallet card Lisa, something else for me to try :) I have made a Book card, (not perfect but at least I had a try. Will post it tomorrow :)
Hugs Mau xx

Denise said...

What a fab little gift wallet - love that adorable image. Hope Dex is feeling better.
Hugs
Denise xx

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I like this lots! Thanks for the link Lisa.

Unknown said...

Oh I love your take on the wallet Lisa, it's darling! That image... sigh... so beautiful! Poor Dex, hope he's doing fine now though! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Anonymous said...

An adorable little gift wallet Lisa, love it!
Helen x

Aileen said...

This is beautiful Lisa. I love the wallet pocket for the inside. Oh dear poor Dex. Hope he's alright now. x