Wednesday 5 September 2012

Waste Not Wednesdays winners

You might remember from my last Waste Not Wednesdays challenge, that I said I'd have 2 prizes - a £5 gift voucher provided by the lovely Sally-Ann at DigiStamp Boutique, and a surprise one from me.  So I need to announce the 2 winners, and they are...

wins the DigiStamp Boutique prize

No.89 - Made By Mandy
wins a Wild Rose Studio stamp, and some extra bits that I forgot to take a photo of!


Cheryl, could you email me so I can pass on your details to Sally-Ann, and Mandy, could you email me with your postal address please, so I can send you your goodies :o)

I'm sorry to say I've made the decision to put Waste Not Wednesdays on hold for now... I've got plenty of DT creations to keep me busy at the moment, and I'm not complaining at all - I'm sooo happy with all the teams I'm on, and I'm loving every minute in the craft room!  But I can't fit WNW in with everything else, so for now the challenges are closed... maybe I'll pick it up again eventually - we'll see!  Thanks to everyone who's joined in, I've really appreciated you all playing along with me xxx

If you popped in to see a card, please scroll down to my post from this morning!  Hope you all have a lovely evening :o)

4 comments:

heidy said...

Sorry that you must stop with your challenge,but totally understand it Lisa!!!
Big XXX Heidy

Craftdee said...

I'll miss your little challenge, it was always a nudge for me to use my stash! but I realise that DT commitments keep you busy and the creative juices flowing :-) if you ever start your WNW again, I'll be here. Donna xx

Karen Petitt said...

I've really enjoyed playing along with your weekly WNW's Lisa but perfectly understand that you need to stop for now. Do let us know if you ever start it again! Congrats to the winners! I shall still visit you as I adore your cards Karen x

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa,

just popping in to say hello and to wish you a lovely weekend, enjoy the sunny weather! Hugs, Ira ♥
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl