Sorry, there are quite a few photos!
The perfect space for a little package of rubber stamps :o)
Items available from The Stamp Basket
Seam binding - chalk white (dyed with lavender memento ink)
I've coloured lovely Bella with promarkers and flexmarkers, adding my little Viva pearl dots around her, and some grass using Prisma pencils. The sentiments - inside and out - are LOTV, and I stamped a flourish, by Eco Green, on the tag in 'lulu lavender' memento ink.
I'm entering my card for the following challenges:
- Flutterby Wednesdays - friendship (there are butterflies on the image, hope that's ok!)
- Simon Says Stamp & Show - anything goes
- Forever Friends - anything goes
- Creative Stamp Friends - special card shape
- Pile It On - cuddly critters (are elephants cuddly?!)
- Corrosive Challenges - cute as a button
- Divas by Design - anything goes
Rush, rush, rush again! Few more things to do, and then I should get some time to sit and catch up with some of your blogs... Hope you've had a lovely day :o)