Sorry, I know it's a bit heavy on the photos, but it's so difficult to show an easel card properly with just a couple of pics... well it is for me anyway!
This new cutie is called 'Sweet Princess Tilda' and I coloured her with promarkers and flexmarkers, with lots of glamour dust and stickles. The papers are some really old ones I found in a drawer, I'm not sure what make they are, but I'd already coloured the image and they were a good match. I added a few extra beads to the pins and some tiny pearls around Tilda. The border is a Memory Box die, swirl is a sizzix die, leaves are a Stampin' Up die, and the butterflies were cut with a Kars punch. Fabric flowers, pearls, metal 'things' in the middle of the flowers and lace all from my stash. Sentiment is LOTV, cut out with a nestie label die.
I'm entering my card for the following challenges:
- Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
- Papertake Weekly - anything goes + optional shrink plastic (haven't got any, sorry!)
- Crafty Catz - punches & dies
- Fussy & Fancy - more than words (use a long sentiment)
- Totally Tilda - Tilda with die cuts & punches (2nd entry)
- Simply Magnolia - bling & bows
There, I think that might be it for Tilda for a few days... can't absolutely promise though lol - definitely something different tomorrow though :o)