Well I said I was going to have a crafty afternoon, and I've had lots of fun making this very girly creation :o) Sometimes I start embellishing and just can't stop, so hopefully it doesn't look too overdone!
I've used a Tilda stamp that I bought recently - she's called Hello Little Butterfly and I've had my eye on her for ages and finally gave in. She's coloured with promarkers and flexmarkers. The papers are Dovecraft, flowers are Wild Orchid, as is the little ribbon buckle. The lace is from The Stamp Basket, leaves were cut with a Stampin' Up die, sentiment is Cuddly Buddly, and everything else is from my stash.
I'm entering my card for the following challenges:
- Allsorts Challenge - say it with flowers
- Crazy 4 Challenges - spring
- My Mum's Craft Shop - spring colours (2nd entry)
- The ABC Challenge - K for Kraft
- Papertake Weekly - anything goes (optional shrink plastic - not used, sorry)
Bit of a flying visit this evening - off to try and catch up with some of you while I can :o)