I haven't got any Kenny K images (yet...) so I've used this fabulous new image from Digistamp Boutique - this is Lindy Smith and I think she's quite sassy and super cute of course :o) This card is about as 'fussy' as I get... and I really like how it turned out, which is quite unusual for me!
I've coloured Lindy with promarkers and koh-i-noor pencils. I used a viva pearl pen to give her some 'real pearls' on her necklace, but me and the viva pens... we're not the best of friends and so her pearls are a bit splodgy! The gorgeous glittery papers are First Edition. The flowers were cut from one of the papers using an x-cut punch and then snipped with scallop scissors as with my previous card. Added pearls and lace from my stash, and the sentiment is a CC Designs stamp.
I'm entering my card for the following challenges:
- Stampavie & more - sketch
- Karen's Doodles - fancy & feminine
- My Partner in Crafting Crime - layer it up
- A Spoon Full of Sugar - tons of texture
- Crafts & Me - glitter
- Crafty Sentiments - glitter
- Paper Sundaes - spring blossoms (3rd entry)
- Bunny Zoes - birthday creations with lots of pearls
- By The Cute & Girly - cute & girly