Firstly, apologies for being such a bad blogger this week - I'm really busy and haven't felt all that well either. Tonight is our weekly rubbish film night (we let our 8yr old son stay up every Friday and he gets to choose the film - it's always rubbish!) so I should manage to visit quite a few of you this evening.
I've made this one for an order and I've really enjoyed making it :o) I was asked for something 'pink and princessy' and my customer chose this stamp from the images I showed her - I love this little Gorjuss Girl, she's one of my favourites. I've used an 8" square card base as she wanted a large card. The image is coloured with promarkers with a bit of glow using koh-i-noor pencils blended with sansador. The papers are K&Co, cardstock is coredinations. Lace, heart buttons and pearls from my stash. The sentiment is a digi one I bought here - I've photo-shopped it to add the 'Abi is 5' text in the centre.
I'm entering my card for the following challenges:
- Charisma Cardz - one for the girls
- Crazy 4 Challenges - circles
- CES - lovely lace
- Simple Doodles - cute as a button
- Passion For Promarkers - old & new (old image & buttons, new sentiment)
- A Spoon Full of Sugar - anything goes
- Stampavie & More - hearts
- Fab n Funky - going with the flow (anything goes)