Saturday 24 July 2010

I'm baaaack!


Hello!  We're back from Cornwall - had a fab time (although it rained a lot!) but it's always good to get home isn't it?  I think the break has done me good, I can't wait to get back in the craft room :o)  I probably won't have a card to show for a few days, because I've got lots of Little Claire samples to make that I can't show yet, so I thought I'd put a quick holiday pic on instead.  This was our view from the cottage, and we had access to the fields past the bottom of the garden, so the kids have had great fun running wild lol.

Off to do a bit of blog hopping now :o)

11 comments:

Lindsey said...

oh wow! I want a garden like that. Glad you had fun! Oh you have won somewhere this week and i can't remember where so keep a look out!
xx

Lindsey said...

Pollycraft, that's where you won x

☼ Cheryl* said...

wow, what a beautiful place!! Glad you had a nice time, welcome back :) x

Lori said...

Gorgeous Lisa, love the lush green fields, why didn't you take me???? Looks so beautiful, glad you're back to blogland!

coops said...

wow it looks really beautiful and what a fab view.nice to see you back lisa.

xx coops xx

Kat said...

Glad you had a lovely time. Looks like a great place for the kids. Great view.

Kat xx

Debs M said...

Looks gorgeous, glad you had a good time x

Sue said...

Hi lisa
lovely to have you back, what a gorgeous veiw you had, stunning, sue,x

Di said...

It looks fab! so glad you had a lovely time!
Hugs Di xxx

Sarpreet said...

lovely to see you back, so glad you had a great holiday.

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Lisa, just seen that you went to Cornwall, we have just got back from Devon, hope you had better weather than we did, lol! Great to be on Little Claire's team with you. I expect you are shattered like me, have been busy making samples too, arn't the stamps fabby? hugs Heidi xxx