Tuesday 19 February 2019

Everybody Art - animals

Hello everyone :o)

Our new theme over at Everybody Art is 'animals'... not exactly a difficult one for me, I mostly prefer animals to people anyway lol.


I've used another of the super cute images that will be released at Lili of the Valley at the end of the month - I've used a digi version, but they'll be available as both rubber and digis.

Items Used
Image - Spring Rabbit Posy - available soon from LOTV
Sentiment - Spring Sweeties set - as above
Papers - LOTV (retired)
Colouring - copics, plus Posca white pen for detail on bunny's tail
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 22 dies
Buttons & red twine from my stash

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
613 Avenue Create - anything goes + optional use a critter
Dragonfly Journeys - gaga for gingham (2nd entry)
Crafty Catz - anything goes + optional keep it simple

Today would have been our 'middle' son Harvey's 12th birthday... it's the one day of the year I allow myself to wallow and generally feel as miserable as I want to.  The boys are off for half term this week though, so it's not been too bad really, it's nice to have some company.  I'm still in my pyjamas and we're having takeaway for tea, but there haven't been too many tears, so it could be worse!

Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely evening :o)

15 comments:

Jeannie said...

Hi Lisa! My goodness I just don't even know where to begin because I love it all but here goes...the colors and papers together (perfect blue gingham) are gorgeous, of course I'm a fan of all of the layers, that sweet image & your perfect coloring, the textures of the little bitty buttons and the twine bow, and all on top of a pretty white scallop base...whew! I hope whoever receives it will cherish it forever. Thanks so much for joining my 'GaGa for Gingham' blog challenge and good luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous colouring Lisa, gorgeous papers and card.
My thoughts are with you, you're entitled to a few tears.
Faith
x

Annette said...

A lovely card Lisa, and I'm sorry that today is a horribly pants day for you. Sending big squishy hugs xxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Lisa, love the cute stamp and fab design.
Have a lovely half term, we don't break up until Friday...can't wait!
Sending you big hugs for today.
Lorraine x

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous and so adorable, love the colours....Sending hugs your way.
Wendy Xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lisa, this is gorgeous hun. Love the sweet grey rabbit and your gorgeous bright papers and flowers. Truly delish creation hun. Wrapping you up in love on that most difficult of days. Hope you were able to take the time you needed to remember your precious boy, without getting lost in the heartbreak. These days can swallow us whole at times. Hugest hugs lovely, Wends xoxo

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so beautiful, love these old papers and new bunny. Sending you big hugs xx

Craftdee said...

Firstly; your card is GORGEOUS! I am SO pleased these cute images are coming out as digis, squeeeeal!! Love your colour palette.. the papers are perfect-) Secondly, and more importantly: I'm so glad your day has not been too miserable - thinking of you, Donna xx

coops said...

So stunning Lisa.Adorable bunny and your bright colours are fantastic.Sending lots of hugs your way.xx

Sarah said...

This bright cheery card is gorgeous Lisa, the papers were some of my favourites. Thinking of you xx

NickScrapShack said...

This is so cute! I love this adorable little bunnie. Great mix of patterns and colours to, they all bring such joy to the card. Love the layers too.
Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick

Sue said...

Stunning card and I can't wait for the release from LOTV hugs Sue x

Ufa88kh said...

I enjoyed over read your blog post.
Your blog have nice information, I got good idea from this amazing blog.
I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again…
wordpress
blogspot
youtube
ហ្គេមស្លត់

Louis said...

Dr K1 cured my herpes & Hiv after drinking his herbal medicines for 21 days and I was totally cured without no having any outbreak ever since I drank his herbal medicines, And he also brought my Ex back to me with his ancestral power.
Dr k1  is a traditional healer that my friend referred to me after many years of herpes and marital situation but after I came across Dr K1 he has done alot for me when it come to spiritual consultations, Dr K1 prepare a herbal medicines then send it to me through UPS courier service that took 5 days to get me here in canada then he instructed me how to drink it which I did and I was cured completely.  I will be leaving his Contact information below to help someone else there..Contact Dr k1 now on Email: drk1healingcentre@gmail.com WhatsApp:+2347084710828.
 www.drk1healingcentre.wordpress.com
Dr K1 cure all kind of diseases,


PG Slot said...

ทดลองเล่น Marine88 ป็นเว็บไซต์ที่เชี่ยวชาญด้านการเดิมพันกีฬาและคาสิโนออนไลน์ ซึ่งมีการบริการที่มีคุณภาพและปลอดภัยสำหรับผู้เล่นทุกระดับ PG SLOT ด้วยระบบการเงินที่มั่นคงและรวดเร็ว