Tuesday 22 January 2019

Everybody Art - anything goes

Hello :o)

Our new challenge over at Everybody Art is 'anything goes', and as I'm still not feeling very inspired, I've kept this one simple.


I've used my very old favourite butterfly die (can't remember the brand, but I've had it for years so probably isn't available anyway... ah hah!... see below lol!), along with my newest sentiment die that I treated myself to before Christmas.

Items Used
Papers - MME Lime Twist
Butterfly die - Quickutz rev-0165
Birthday die - Lawn Fawn Happy Birthday Line Border
Glitter dots - Papermania

Keeping this brief because I'm running late (backwards and forwards running kids to various things!).  Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely evening :o)

5 comments:

Annette said...

Lovely card Lisa, I'm not feeling very inspired at the moment either. Maybe it's a January thing! xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous cas card Lisa, love the design and colours
Lorraine x

Pop's Cards said...

I adore this card a perfect layout too, this has to be my fave you have ever made, hugs Pops x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

GORGEOUS Lisa, "simply" inspirational.
Faith
x

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty great colours and I love your new die Love and hugs Carole x