Tuesday 11 December 2018

Everybody Art GDT - Christmas

Hello everyone :o)

I'm here with my Guest DT card for Everybody Art, where our challenge is 'Christmas'.

What tends to happen with me is that I'll make a reasonable pile of 'general' Christmas cards, and then realise as it looms closer that I haven't made any of the more specific/ special ones that I need for family members.  I have obviously done exactly the same this year, so I'm trying to catch up now - this one's for my auntie (and her husband), who prefers very simple cards, so I've tried not to go overboard with stuff.


Items Used
Digi stamp - Robin Cracker - LOTV Etsy Shop
Colouring - copics
Papers - Scandi Christmas - LOTV
Rectangle Frame Die - MFT Die-namics
Sentiment - Tonic Modern Merry Christmas die
Hessian (stapled into place) - Crafter's Companion
Glitter - clear Glamour Dust + Nuvo Clear Sparkle Pen (on the sentiment)
White textured + navy cardstock - Papermill Direct

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
Crafty Cardmakers - Christmas
Cutie Pie - add a little sparkle
Crafty Calendar - it's Christmas time
Card Mania - Christmas

Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely evening :o)

7 comments:

Tracey T said...

This is just lovely Lisa xx

merry christmas gif said...

Beautiful Thanks for sharing! ❤❤❤ Merry Christmas

Renate said...

Aaaahw, this is such a cute card.
If you use such a nice image, then you do not need much more.

-xiss- Renate

Annette said...

A lovely 'simple' card Lisa! Cute robins too. Hope your auntie likes it. xx

Sarah said...

A Great card Lisa, so much so I nearly had to go and buy that paper pad!! Lovely to see you at The Cutie Pies too xx

Liz said...

Super card, Lisa. Love the cute image and the added texture of the hessian. Visiting your blog today with my Crafty Calendar Challenge DT hat on. Thanks for joining in the challenge, good luck! xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, love the design. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx