Tuesday 13 November 2018

Everybody Art GDT - grey & green

Hello everyone :o)

I'm here with my Guest DT card for Everybody Art, where our challenge for this fortnight is 'grey & green'.  It's not a colour combo I'd generally think to use, but really like it now I've tried it.


I used a shaped card blank (from Craftwork Cards, years ago probably), with papers from the Winter Woods set, plus a spotty piece from Frosty Christmas - Grey from Lili of the Valley.  The stamp is also LOTV from the Carol Singing set, which is currently out of stock, but you can now buy them in the LOTV digi shop on Etsy, along with lots of other lovely digis!  The image is coloured with copics, with some Glamour Dust for sparkle, the sentiment stamp is from this set, and I popped some sparkly enamel dots on some dark green circles, just because I liked how it looked... possibly taking my obsession for everything being matted onto darker colours too far lol.

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
Sketch Saturday - sketch (turned)
Crafty Cardmakers - lots of layers
Cutie Pie - winter layers
Crafty Catz - anything goes + optional getting ready for Christmas

Dex left for his first residential trip yesterday, so I've been keeping myself busy in the craft room trying to take my mind off him not being here... the house is so quiet, and he's not even a particularly noisy child!  The school have put a few photos up on twitter and they all look SO muddy, dread to think what state he's going to come home in lol.  They're back tomorrow evening, so won't be away from home too long.

Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely evening :o)

7 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a cute card and love the soft colours

Chris said...

Gorgeous, adorable image, fabulous shape and colours...love it!
Thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz.
Get that washing machine ready for action!!!
Chris
xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, I utterly LOVE this gorgeous card Lisa. The enamel dots on the green mats are fab! Love the look. Hope Dex enjoys his trip away and isn't too knackered when he gets back. Thank goodness for crafting to take your mind off things! LOL. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Fiona said...

These colours are gorgeous together - and your card has my most favourite sentiment on it. My favourite Christmas film is Meet Me In St Louis which of course this song comes from so a very nostalgic card for me. I'm so pleased to be part of the Sweet Stampin Design Team and getting to know you all.

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, love the image, layout and colours. Thanks for joining in with us at Cutie Pie this month.

CraftyLyn said...

Super cute card love your layout and colours fabulous card,thanks for joining us here at Cutie Pie challenge good luck Lyn DT x.

crafty said...

Such a cute bunny on your many layered card. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Cardmakers challenge.
Mary