Wednesday 19 September 2018

Everybody Art GDT - anything goes

Hello :o)

I should have posted this yesterday, but I forgot!  So here's my Guest DT card for Everybody Art, where our challenge is 'anything goes'.


This one's a wedding card I needed for an order... the 'congratulations' stamp is an old one from LOTV (now unavailable), the flower and leafy dies are Memory Box, papers are old digi ones from Pink Petticoat and I found the silver ribbon and pearl in my stash.

Bit of a flying visit today, as I'm in the middle of decorating Morgan's new bedroom (which was the old craft room... you wouldn't believe the amount of junk I've cleared out of there!).  Thanks for popping in :o)

7 comments:

Debra K. said...

Beautiful wedding card Lisa! Love the sentiment with the lovely die cut flower and vine, sooo pretty. Fab paper choice too. The happy couple will be thrilled with this.
Hope you get your decorating done quickly so Morgan can enjoy his new bedroom. Debra x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beautiful Lisa. Love the elegant papers and design hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a beautiful card and love how you used the papers with the fab sentiment. As for clearing out I'm in the middle of it up in the loft, so do know what you found LOL.
Faith
x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card Lisa.
Sue x

Sarah said...

What a great design Lisa. Love the colour scheme...tres chic xx

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous card love the elegant design so pretty love and hugs Carole x

Pop's Cards said...

Bautiful I love the papers too such an elegant card, hugs Pops x