Tuesday 7 August 2018

Everybody Art GDT - just words

Hello everyone :o)  

I'm here with my Guest DT card for Everybody Art, where our current challenge is 'just words'.


I'll hopefully provide a link to the printable text soon - it's from the Digi Stamp Boutique shop on Etsy, but doesn't seem to be available there yet.  I printed the text onto linen card (from Crafter's Companion), the papers are Bo Bunny, butterfly could be either Prima or Bo Bunny, I'm not sure.  The swirly die is a Memory Box one that I cut into two pieces.

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
Cheerful Sketches - fab sketch
Aud Sentiments - for the girls + a sentiment

Sorry for going quiet again, we've been to Wales for a week (Llanbrynmair, not far from Snowdonia) and had a lovely time... not got round to sorting out photos yet, but I'll pop some on Instagram when I get chance.  We did get quite a bit of rain, but the scenery was just gorgeous, and the best bit - no wifi in the cottage, so we actually got to spend time together, even with the teenage one lol.  We've discovered that we all like playing badminton, which is odd considering I've never enjoyed playing any sport really... just need to find some local courts now.

Pav's got this week off too, and we'd planned to do some day trips and maybe go to the cinema, find a badminton court.  But unfortunately within hours of getting home at the weekend, Pav's back gave up and he's not been able to do anything since!  He has an issue with one of the discs in his back, it's ok most of the time but flares up every now and then... it's probably down to all the driving this time, last time it went he'd been shoveling snow off the drive.  He needs an op at some point, but hopefully he won't need it just yet... fingers crossed it'll improve with a few days rest.  He can't even get in/ out of a car at the moment, so I don't think we'll be going far this week!

Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely evening :o)

10 comments:

Sarah said...

A Great card Lisa, love the colours and the sentiment is wonderful. Pleased to hear you had a good time in Wales xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lisa, this is gorgeous hun. A lovely 'sentiment as the focus' creation. Sounds like you had a fab time in Wales. Beautiful country. We loved our time there. I hope Pav's back is better soon. I deeply empathise! I had an injury when I was nursing when a patient collapsed and wound up with a very badly prolapsed L4/5 disc. So I really feel for him! It's awfully debilitating. I worked my way back to full health through chiropractic, deep tissue massage (to unlock the spasmed muscles and clear the pain pathway) and swimming! I hope he had good care and heals quickly. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Hi Lisa....glad you had a great time in Wales and hope Pav recovers soon. Managing pain is awful when it’s long term. My hubby suffers and swears by acupuncture but it doesn’t work for everyone.

As for the card, absolutely stunning! Love the colours, papers and added detail....just superb and I adore very much. Will aim to get those sentiments on Etsy today....Sally-Ann xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

brilliant card.Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos

Creaine said...

Looks great! Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches. Good luck!
bye Ine DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful card, love the sentiment centre stage.
Faith
x
Hope hubby is better today.

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card!! I love the delicate flourishes and the butterfly!

LittleCraftsbyLia said...

Hey Lisa, I sent you an e-mail - please get back at me asap.

Thank youuuuu, hugs!

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
xxx Margreet

Carole Pollard said...

Fab design what a very lovely sentiment Love and hugs Carole x