Friday 23 February 2018

Just For You - Digi Stamp Boutique DT

Hello :o)

Sorry I've not been around much lately, it was Morgan's half-term last week and Dex's this week, so I've not had much blogging time.  All back to normal on Tuesday though!


I've used one of the fab clear stamps from DigiStamp Boutique... this one's called Just For You and the sentiment stamp is available HERE.  I'm enjoying experimenting with different colouring mediums at the moment, so this one was 'painted' with Inktense pencils and a water brush... the splattered background is really easy to do, just by flicking the water brush on the end of the pencils.  I'm hopeless at any colouring involving water, and think I probably always will be, but I don't care because I enjoy doing it!  I added Enamel Accents to the flower centres, the red twine and sparkly gem are from my stash, and the paper is probably 10yrs old lol.

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
As You Like It - favourite way to add a sentiment
(I prefer to stamp them... I'm not usually organised enough to use a digi sentiment, it's easier just to grab a stamp!)
Cardz 4 Galz - stamping (no digis)
Always Happy Birthday - CAS birthday

We're off to the cinema to see Early Man now, hope it's good!  Thanks for popping in :o)

10 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a beautiful card Lisa.
Faith
x

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Lisa. This is one of my favourite DSB floral stamps. Love the colours you've used and the fab splattered background
Lorraine x

Janette said...

So pretty Lisa, hope you have a lovely week off with the children...x

Liz said...

Lovely card, Lisa. The image is so pretty and I love the gingham down the sides. Hope you enjoyed Early Man. xx

Wendy R. said...

Sooooooo pretty Lisa! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz x

Annette said...

It's really pretty Lisa, and the splattering is genius! I have those pencils too but haven't got to grips with them. I love my reinkers though, and have been trying Zig watercolour pens too recently. I'm not sure how they'd work with the splattering! xx

Lynne said...

A fab card with lovely colours and I like the splatters. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It x

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Always Happy Birthday and at Cardz 4 Galz.

Sarah said...

This is so pretty Lisa and the splatters work so well, as does the direct to card stamped sentiment. Lovely to see you at AYLI xx

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

Your shading and coloring are amazing! I love this vase and the flowers. Wonderful job! Thanks for stamping along with us at Cardz 4 Galz! - Chris, DT