Saturday 26 August 2017

Sweet Stampin' - swirls

Happy Saturday :o)

This week's challenge at Sweet Stampin' is 'swirls', so I got one of my favourite dies out - the pretty Memory Box corner bow.


I've used an image from an old Thomas Kinkade CD, which always feels like cheating... but as I have these things I might as well get them out occasionally!  I think it was bought years ago for an order and only used once.  The papers are retired ones from LOTV, birthday tag stamp is also from a LOTV set.  The dies are all Memory Box, apart from the numbers which are MFT dienamics.  Lace and enamel dots from my stash.

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
Try It On Tuesday - in my garden

We've been away this week for a last minute break... not planned, we just spotted an old cottage in Kent with a few days available so off we went :o)  We had our own little entrance to Mote Park, so we've done lots of walking and spent a day on the beach at Kingsgate Bay, which is a really lovely little dog friendly beach... had a great time!

Ooh almost forgot - I had my hair chopped off, want to see?


I soooo hate photos of me, but has to be done occasionally I suppose!

Thanks for popping in, hope you're having a lovely weekend :o)

13 comments:

Sarah said...

Great hair, lovely lady, gorgeous colour and it really suits you short. As a shortie myself (in every sense!!) I love how quickly it can be dried. What a suler card and that dreamy image is very pretty indeed xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty card. Break sounds good and your hair looks great

Janette said...

Card is gorgeous and I love the image, why not use, so pretty...
Love the hair and the picture is lovely to...xx

chrissie said...

You look very glam on the photograph. Nice to see you.

A very beautiful card

Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

Love Chrissie xx

Margik said...

Wonderful card! The image and design are fantastic.
Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday.
Mar x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lisa, that is a fabulous haircut! Looking gorgeous hunny!!! Beautiful card and using one of my favourite swirly scroll dies you have. I always love this when I see it on your card. Just gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Carole Pollard said...

What a beautiful card the design is fabulous. Loving the hair and so glad you all had a fab break Love and hugs Carole x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a pretty card, LURVE the hair cut.
Faith
x

Chris said...

Beautiful card Lisa...love the hair!!
Chris
xx

Joan said...

Very pretty card and lovely design, like that corner bow die.

Thanks for joining us at TIOT challenge

Joan

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Lisa, love the Thomas Kinkade image...might have that CD somewhere.
Your hair looks fabulous, a beautiful photo of you.
Lorraine x

Bianca said...

Your card is so very lovely! What a stunning image! Your hair looks very pritty! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! I´m sorry for the problems with our linktool. We try to fix it but it looks like we have a little blog lebrechaun who like the mess. Bianca DT XX

Anne said...

The printed images are so great for a quick card - not cheating at all!
Love your hair it looks great, lovely picture
Anne x