Tuesday 18 July 2017

Flippin' Birthday - DigiStamp Boutique DT

It... is.... too.... hot... that is all.

Here's the card I made from the kids for Pav - Dex loves pancakes, and Pav makes them as a Saturday treat most weeks, so this image seemed appropriate!



It's Ralph - Flippin' Birthday from DigiStamp Boutique, coloured with copics - the sentiment is included with the image.  I think the papers are Basic Grey, they're old ones anyway... I keep all the smaller scraps of papers together with the pads, and sometimes I like to set myself little challenges to use leftover scraps exactly as they are, without cutting them down.  It gives me new layout ideas when I'm getting bored!

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
Crafty Cardmakers - lots of layers
Monthly Colour Inspiration Link Up - anything hand coloured goes
Come and Get It - use 2 or more designer papers

Thanks for popping in :o)

12 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fun card and love the idea of using scraps as they are

Annette said...

You're a real master at masculine cards. It's perfect hun. xx

Unknown said...

Super card, love the layers you've created

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers

June/DT

Janette said...

What a fab image, really like it and you coloured it beautifully, fab card Lisa...x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I LOVE those papers Lisa. Gorgeous job on that fabby masculine creation. Such a fun image too. Fabulous! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sarah said...

Such a brilliant card Lisa, love the image and I bet your Hubby did too. A super design using scraps xx

Carole Pollard said...

This is brilliant what a fab image Love and hugs Carole x

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Great card.Love the colrs and layout. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Come And Get It challenges.
Hugs, Iwona

crafty said...

Super masculine card and image. Thanks for sharing your work with us at Crafty Cardmakers.
Mary

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great card, colouring and paper, Love it.
Faith
x

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous card ! Love the image x

Unknown said...

You're a real master at masculine cards. It's perfect hun.
โกลเด้นสล็อต
สูตรบาคาร่า
gclub