Friday 30 January 2015

A bit of Chester cuteness!

Hello everyone :o)

I've not made much worth showing for the last few days, so I thought I'd pop some Chester pics on instead.  He's nearly 11wks old now... still hard work but we've got used to having him around, and he's getting used to our routines too.

On the sofa already, asleep next to Morgan...


Little poser...


With his little cushion, which is actually a Butlins one that belonged to the kids, that he's claimed and carries around with him.


Tickle my tum please?


This is how he settles as I move around from room to room... whenever I stop he plonks himself down at my feet.  Sometimes he decides I'm moving around too much and he'll take himself off to his crate with a huff!


He's nearly 5kg already, and as some cockapoos only weigh 6 or 7kg fully grown, he's definitely not going to be one of the little ones!  We're going to his first 'puppy party' at the vets tomorrow, so he can have a little playtime with some other puppies.

Hope you don't mind me sharing some photos... hopefully I'll be back with a card soon!

Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely evening :o)

23 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Aw Lisa he is gorgeous and lovely to see the pics
Dianne xx :)

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Lovely cute pics Lisa. Never heard of a puppy party before :)
Lorraine

The Little Stamper said...

He is so sweet! Lovely to see your pics :-)

Vicky said...

Aw Chester is such a cutie. Hope you enjoy the puppy party hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sue said...

He's absolutely adorable Lisa reminds me of our Ollie when he was a puppy he's the same colour and a working cocker spaniel :)

Chris said...

Awww, he's so cute! Obviously adores his 'Mummy' too! Hope he has fun playing with the other puppies!
Chris
x

susiestacey said...

Adorable pics, Chester looks like he has settled in - enjoy the puppy party. Sorry not visited recently - busy at mo, have a good weekend x Susan x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh he looks like he is a bundle of joy Lisa, he is so cute and a beauty, I am glad he is settling in ok, you will all give each other a lot of happiness and love, thank you for sharing the pics.
hugs
lorraine x

Carol said...

He's gorgeous Lisa! Carol x

Sue said...

Thank you for making me smile with your adorable photos, really cheered me up!
I hope you have a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Lovely photos, he's adorable. Karen x

rachel said...

gorgeous pictures Lisa - Chester looks amazing xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Awww, what an absolute cutie. You're gonna have so much fun together.
Caroline xxx

Wendy said...

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous photos of Chester Lisa, he's so adorable. Enjoy the puppy party, we got to take Bailey when he was 12 weeks and then they cancelled them due to not enough people :( but it was great fun!
give Chester a cuddle from me.
hugs
Wendy xx

Jackie said...

How could anyone mind seeing such cute photographs, Chester is really growing now :) Jackie xx

Debra K. said...

Aww what a sweetie! He's really made himself one of the family and I love how he lies on your feet, a handy foot warmer with this cold weather. You can post cute photos of Chester anytime for me :). Debra x

Eve said...

Aaaww! Chester is just too cute for words - thanks for sharing the lovely photo's Lisa.
xx

Jane said...

Ah he is so cute - Pip says hi!
Jane

Kat W said...

Your cards are gorgeous but I can't say I'm disappointed with pics of adorable 'little' Chester instead! He is a real cutie :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Sarah said...

What lovely pics Lisa, thanks so much for sharing them with us!! xx

Annette said...

He is ADORABLE!!!!! I want to give him a huge snuggle. Give him a tickle for me will ya!
Hugs
Annette
xx

Lyn said...

Oh what a cutie <3

Sue B said...

Awwwww he's SO sweet Lisa... I so wish we could get another dog but circumstances don't allow.... but I love looking at photos of other people's pets! :-)))
Thanks for sharing!
Love Sue xx