Wednesday 3 December 2014

Rockin' Robins

Hello everyone :o)

Just a simple one today, using some robins from a Clearly Besotted set.


It's a bit smaller than my usual cards, about 12cm square.  The robins are stamped on linen card and coloured with copics, which is a fun effect and works well for small images like these.  There are bigger robins in the set, but I wanted to use the cute little row of them this time.

Fingers crossed, I should have my scan tomorrow at last... there's only me left to get the tummy bug, so no doubt it'll choose to strike tonight, and I'll have to cancel again!

Thanks for popping in... hope you have a lovely evening :o)


17 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Aww, love those sweet little robins. A great CAS card Lisa.
Lorraine

Sharon said...

Great card and love those robins!
hope all goes well tomorrow.
Sharon x

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Lisa, so cute. Hope all goes well tomorrow. Carol x

Debs said...

Awww this is sooo cute!! Love the simplicity of it.
Debs xx

Debra K. said...

Brilliant card! Love these robins, they're really cute. The CAS look suits them.
Hope everything goes well tomorrow and you avoid the tummy bug. I'll have my fingers crossed for you too. Debra x

gail said...

Lovely cute robins, gorgeous card. Gail x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lisa, the robins are so cute and I love your fabulous design.
I hope your scan goes okay tomorrow.
hugs Sue xx

Carole Pollard said...

Such a cute card love the robins delightful. hope things go well tomorrow thinking about you Love and hugs Carole x

Sharon said...

It might be simple Lisa but it is gorgeous. Love the cute image.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Jackie said...

Beautiful card, I love those happy robins :o)
Here's hoping nothing stops you scan tomorrow...hugs
Jackie xx

Christine L said...

A fabulous little card Lisa... loving the simplicity!! I have those robins somewhere too... but I think they may have to wait till next year now! LOL!

Hope the scan went well today..

Hugs
Christine x

Annette said...

Love the stitched dies and those little robins are adorable on the linen.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Pia S said...

Simple and stunning!! great choice of DPs and love the sequins!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lisa that is SO cute!! Love the image and your fabulous layout too. Fantastic choice of papers to work with the image. Love the card!! Hugs, Wends x

Mary J said...

Oh I love this Lisa - cute!

Juls said...

Too cute!! Hugs Juls xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Sweet and simple! So cute!