Sunday 30 November 2014

Shabby chic puppy!

Hello everyone :o)

Today's card is for an order, although I have a horrible feeling it's going to turn out to be a bit of a controversial card!



One of Pav's workmates asked for this one for his girlfriend... she likes shabby chic style and he wanted a labrador puppy on it.  Shabby chic is about as far from my natural style as it's possible to get but I've had a good go!  Anyway... I asked Pav if they've got a labrador... he said no, but she really wants one... so I just assumed it was going to be a lovely surprise for her that they were getting one.  Ahh!  Today I was asking Pav about it, and apparently there are no plans to get a puppy... ermm, I'm thinking this card might not go down very well!

The labrador is from an old Joanna Sheen CD, papers are LOTV and the bow dies are Memory Box.

Thanks for popping in, hope you all have a lovely evening :o)

16 comments:

gail said...

Lovely card, such a cute image I am sure this will be loved. Gail

Carol said...

It's a gorgeous card Lisa and I'm sure the recipient will love it. Carol x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a delightful card and well done for creating out of your comfort zone. I love it and I'm sure the recipient will too.
Lorraine

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning card Lisa, love the cute puppy and gorgeous design.

Donna x

Sharon said...

Such a gorgeous puppy Lisa - hope she is not too disappointed to not have the real thing.
Love your take on Shabby Chic. Beautifully designed card.
Have a lovely evening and week ahead.
Hugs Sharon. x

Lynsey said...

Hi Lisa, what a beautiful card! I think you did Shabby Chic brillantly!
Hugs Lynsey x

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous card Lisa, adorable image and beautiful papers. I love all your pretty detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, such a sweet image. Two years ago l bought a westie calender because it looked so cute, two week later l bought the real thing and wouldn't be without him x Susan x

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card, love that pup :o)
Jackie xx

Christine L said...

A gorgeous card Lisa... I'm sure she'll love it.. but may be a TAD disappointed if a real life one doesn't appear! LOL

Hugs
Christine x

Annette said...

It's a gorgeous card, but I know what you mean about it being a bit controversial. It's lovely and I'm sure she'll love it (and will be annoyed with her BF for not getting the real thing!)
Hugs
Annette
xx

Sue B said...

Awww this is so sweet Lisa! it's an adorable image and I love the gorgeous papers! the corner bow and hearts are just perfect :-)
Ooh… I really hope Melanie gets her Labrador!! if not now… then hopefully later on! Lol
Hope you had a lovely weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow you've done a stunning job with the shabby chic style!! I love this Lisa! HUGS :)

Sarah said...

Puppy or not, it's too cute not to love!! xx

Anonymous said...

Ahh, what an adorable card, I am sure she will love it anyway!
Helen x

Pia S said...

Well, he asked for a puppy image and he got one. It might give her expectations, it might not. Whatever the case you did a wonderful shabby chic style card. Very different from your usual style, but you nailed it!