Tuesday 30 September 2014

Last minute penguins!

Hello... a flying visit from me!

I've been trying to join in with Squirrel's Great Penguin Challenge but just haven't quite managed it until now... a few hours before the challenge closes!  And I have to apologise to Squirrel, because I know she prefers hand-coloured images (so do I really), but grabbing a couple of pre-coloured ones was the only way I could squeeze my card in!




I'm also entering my card for this month's LOTV challenge, which is 'pretty papers'... I'm very last minute there too lol.

Will pop all the details on later, as I've more making to do before I pick the kids up from school... the papers and pre-coloured images are all LOTV though.

Back later with my DigiStamp Boutique DT card... have a lovely day :o)

14 comments:

Aneta said...

It's full o joy! i like it! :-)
Warm greetings from Poland!

*Vicki* said...

Really adorable card Lisa!! Love the cute Christmas penguins and your stair step design! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Sue B said...

Oh Wowzer!! what a fab design and layout Lisa! I love those cute penguins and the papers and ribbon/bow are beautiful !! it's a very happy card! :-))
Hope you have a nice evening!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Whisper said...

Aaah what a cutie and a great layout too, Luv Sam x

Annette said...

It's a lovely card Lisa, and the bow is gorgeous. (Another for my wish list!)
I'm really glad you've had time to play with some pingys too. :0)
Hugs
Annette
xx

Unknown said...

Wonderfully designed card Lisa, love the stepper effect and the sweet images, so festive! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Squirrel x said...

Fabulous, such an adorable penguin card hunny, thank you so much for joining in and supporting the fun at TGPC. Hugs xx

Carol said...

Fabulous card Lisa, love the gorgeous penguin toppers and super papers. Carol x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lisa, such cute images and beautiful papers. A fabulous layout too.
hugs Sue xx

Christine L said...

This is fabulous Lisa.... I'm struggling with these art pads as the images are so small... but will put some last minute ones together I imagine!

Hugs
Christine x

heidy said...

Fabulous card Lisa!!
XXX Heidy

coops said...

so gorgeous lisa.stunning fold and i love your sweet penguins and fab papers ;D

xx coops xx

elfenkind said...

Die Karte ist ja süß.

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Gorgeous! I love your design and cute penguin toppers!
Rebecca.