Wednesday 9 June 2010

Karens Doodles 14th challenge



We have a lovely sketch for you to follow this week at Karen's Doodles UK - unfortunately I forgot to save a copy of it to my pc before writing this post, but you can see it on the challenge blog! I used the sketch to make my hubby's anniversary card.

I love these little Nutsy images, they such fun and so easy to colour - they're available in Karen's new shop here. I've coloured Nutsy with promarkers, the papers are MME Be Loved, and I can't remember which cardstock I used - could be DCWV or coredinations. The heart was cut with an MS punch and I've handcut a plain one to back it with. The sentiment is from Create With TLC, if I remember right it's one of the freebie ones. Added a button from my stash to finish it off.

I'm also entering my card for the following challenges:

Apologies again for not managing to get around all your blogs lately, I'm still wading through my card orders - I'm going to try and visit some of you today though!









20 comments:

gina g said...

Fab card Lisa, love the cheeky squirrel and the papers are lovely too. luv gina xx

sandra's crafty corner said...

oh lisa i love this, the whole layout is great, thanks for playing along at creative craft challenges and good luck xxx

Catherine said...

I ADORE your card Lisa ! The colours are gorgeous and this little punched heart absolutely gorgeous ! Love the image too, too cute ! Smiles from Catherine

Joey said...

awwww Lisa what a sweet card, I just love that sentiment! Joey.x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lisa, thats stunning and I love your sentiment that is so lovely to give to your hubby, he will adore it. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

Anne said...

Stunning papers Lisa, a great card
Anne x

Kat said...

Great card Lisa. How cute is that image?!

Kat xx

Crafteezee said...

Lisa, you can't go wrong with Bigsby. Love your card and thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x

Anonymous said...

Fab card Lisa,
Sue x

CraftyC said...

I love your card Lisa, you have coloured the gorgeous image beautifully!
Clairexx

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Hihi he is soo cheeky!! Great card
Yvonne x

Viv said...

Lisa this is so cute! Love the matching heart, the heart papers and the sentiment is beautiful! Viv xx

Nana said...

Great card. The paper choice, the image and the sentiment - love it all!
Thank you for joining us at "PIO", hope to see you again next week!
hugs Nana

coops said...

wow great card lisa, the image is fab and i love your sentiment.your colouring is fantastic and love the papers.luv coops.xx

Kat said...

Hi Lisa, I've left something on my blog for you.

Kat xx

Sammy said...

Wow what a fabulous cheeky squirrel, he is just fab. I love this card. Thanks for joining in at CCC Sammy xx

Helen said...

Awww....this is so sweet!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x

Illy said...

Beautiful, beautiful card... so sweet!
Thank you for playing with us at Pile it on!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is lovely Lisa. The colours and layout is divine. Cathy xxxx

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Hun, wow this is fab, love the image and that sentiment is great, don't work to hard lol, thanks for joining us at Creative Craft challenge, hugs Liz xx